You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

52 Week Money Saving Challenge

The 52 week money saving challenge is certainly a great way to save this brand new year. After all, you are compounding the money in different intervals making it simple and cost effective. To get you started with this challenge here are a few items that you need.

Your goal. This will keep you motivated to save. Simply imagine getting your most coveted gadget by the end of the year. Or perhaps buying gifts for your family and friends.

Your Money Storage. Originally the idea behind is to use a piggy bank but for me, I think it is best to use a trusted bank so you are assured that your money is safe plus you have to make an effort to use it unlike in piggy bank that you always see everyday.

Your Template. Print URL template below the guidelines or save it in your favorite note app or reminder app. Just follow the instruction and it is pretty simple.
I am looking to buy a Nexus 5 by the end of 2014. Let's see how well this method works. Very Happy
Me either saving for something.

I was creating on last day of December last year for my new year's resolution and one of them is to save money.

Luckily I get quickest response and had this guide.
it is interesting, but it is difficult to increase the amount
it is very cool technique but i think you need a good income or source of income to save money specially in 4th quarters makes doubles the amount of savings.

But as they say, savings is more important than nothing.
I think this is why it called Challenge. If you are so very confident that you can save money retaining your normal expense, then it wasn't saving at all or you might not force to do saving.

But yes it will be hard on the 3rd and 4th quarter as you are making double large amount in just weeks. But just try and can still adjust if you don't have that much cash to save.

The important is the discipline that you will gain and the reward is your savings.
It is a nice idea to follow that Google docs chart and save money. I plan to save a bit more higher amount this year so that by the end of the year, I hope I will be able to travel to some country(ies).

My saving plan just includes depositing savings in a special bank account from where I don't withdraw at all. I don't have the checkbooks or plastic for that bank account.