FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

unable to create new domain in direct admin

airh3ad
Hi Guys please help, itry to create new domain but there is an error.
Quote:
Unable to create that domain

Details

You've hit your maximum disk quota and do not have enough space to create another domain

how do i check if my space is full?

Thanks,
Peterssidan
When you log in to DirectAdmin you can see disk space used and max in the blue border on the right side.
airh3ad
Hi Pettersidan,

Quote:
Used Max
Disk Space (MB) 1715.8 1500

I need to find where is the files too heavy for my disk space, i have 4 domains/sites in one account.

Thanks
Peterssidan
Ok, so you are using 215.8 MB more than the allowed limit.

Look in the File Manager what files and folders that take up a lot of space. Also look at the MySQL Management page to see that your databases are not using up too much space.

I'm not sure everything counts as part of the quota. If I create a complete backup the size (unzipped) is more than three times the size of what my disk size usage shows in DirectAdmin. I think it's the files that are owned by root that doesn't count. Awstats and Webalizer creates a lot of such files in folders named webalizer and stat in each domain folder.
k_s_baskar
You can check folder wise usage from DirectAdmin -> Your Account -> File Manager
airh3ad
I deleted almost 50mb still the same. any advise?
Peterssidan
airh3ad wrote:
I deleted almost 50mb still the same. any advise?

You might have to update the disc usage manually to see the change. Go to Your Account -> Site Summary / Statistics / Logs. In the list of settings find Total Disk Usage (MB) and press the Update button.
airh3ad
Thanks Peterssidan for the help, yes i updated the disc usage manually and clean my inbox in my primary email created. thanks again my disc usage is now updated and clean from spam.

please close this topic moderator.