FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Happy New Year!

cybersa
Happy New Year

Quote:
Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.

Got this quote from internet.I like it.

Advance Happy New Year 2015.
Nyasro
Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy new YEAR Cool
dxverm
Happy New Year India's part of the world!!
johans
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

In past 2013 is been the most successful year on my business and looking to continue this 2014.

Amazing ups and downs but it was the best ever.
zimmer
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The year of the wooden horse is said to be a year for those who are ready for a thrilling year. It would be a year of opportunities in which a person must grab, if they want a prosperous year. This is also the time of year where people search on whether it would be a good year for them and what their horoscopes are according to astrology.

Astrology is the reading of the stars and heavenly bodies based under the sign you were born in. This is where a person's horoscope comes from. A bit of history on astrology, it had begun when the nomads used the stars as a map, a means of reading what the stars held when a child is born and what the pattern the stars are in at that moment.

There are twelve zodiac signs namely Aquarius, Capricorn, Aries, Taurus, Pisces, Leo, Sagittarius, Cancer, Gemini, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio. There are many predictions for each sign; each is based on the influence of the planets on the stars and on the constellations.

Most of the signs would find it hard when it comes to business but eventually it gets better and many would find that they can make more money if they work harder. The year of the wooden horse is a rather temperamental year and those who are strong and have perseverance, competitive and are capable of working hard for what they want will be able to achieve whatever they want to achieve. It is also a year to be a good and kind person as according the Chinese this year, there will be many backstabbing people but if you are a generous, kind and a peace-loving individual then you have nothing to worry about.
grofet
I hope in 2014 we can get more something good than the years before. I'm a kind of person that not celebrate new year but i like to wish goodness for all people.
jajarvin
Happy New Year to all of you.
Let the year 2014 be a year of peace and happiness.
medim84
Happy New Year
playfungames
Wow, thanks for this. I just realized that we are already 12 days into this new year and I have not started thinking about doing anything significant. I am so lost in life right now. I wasted my 2013, and I hope I will be able to convert 2014 to a fruitful year.
Blaster
I personally had a good 2013. Great summer got back into school in the spring and continued in the fall. Turned 21 so really got to finally enjoy myself while out drinking. Took a step back and looked at my life and tried to put a new outlook on life. So I plan on continuing that in the up comming New Year.
johans
two days more to go and its new year again.

I hope everyone have a good new year!
zimmer
advance happy new year!!!

More years to come!!!
standready
Darn! already? Where did the year go?
deanhills
Still two days to go .... but what the heck, let's start celebrating!

rx9876
deanhills wrote:

Happy New Year!
I planed to visit my family graves during the vocation.
cybersa
deanhills wrote:

Happy New year.
Still one more day to go.

Thanks to johans for bumping my old thread.
So no need to create another thread.
jajarvin
Happy New Year to all.
deanhills
cybersa wrote:
Thanks to johans for bumping my old thread.
So no need to create another thread.
Haha .... I didn't notice that. Laughing

Maybe we can revive a Bondings thread that wishes every one Happy New year too. Wink

On the other hand, nope .... doesn't look good:
http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-146819.html
RosenCruz
Happy new year to community. As always, glad to be a part of it Wink
cybersa
Happy New Year.
This is my 2015th post.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pippo90
Wish you all the best for this new year!
sudipbanerjee
Happy new year to all.
shumicpi
Happy New Year to all of you Smile
loveandormoney
I wish You all
health

pleasure

and a lot of money

during the year 2,015.

Regards

Enjoy LIFE