FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Blog is Down

nickfyoung
Can't get into my blog. When I checked through Google I got, This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.
cybersa
nickfyoung wrote:
Can't get into my blog. When I checked through Google I got, This account has been suspended.

I found the reason.It was due to Over usage of your bandwidth allocation.
More info here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-60597.html
SonLight
Still the same message. If it's over bandwidth, it likely will work tomorrow. I tested it with wget, and got a very normal status 200 from 176.9.110.136:80 , which I assume is correct for frihost.org. I did get 404 errors for other pages at the site -- I would have expected the same message.

If you are not using a lot of bandwidth, something may be wrong on the site or someone is fetching an unreasonable number of pages. Are you able to log in to the control panel? That can tell you if you used excessive bandwidth. You could check other settings, and possibly deploy a test subdomain unless your whole account's bandwidth has been used.

I would recommend you closely watch bandwidth usage from tomorrow, and take action if there is a robot or a plugin using it all up.
deanhills
@SonLight. Once a person's Website is suspended, I don't think they can get access to it any longer. The Website has to be unsuspended first by someone who can unsuspend it, probably Bondings.

So Nick probably needs to write to Bondings and if he has an idea what the cause could have been provide an undertaking to fix it. Otherwise, if he doesn't know, ask Bondings whether he could check it out. Could probably also ask Bondings if he could provide him with more bandwidth.
zimmer
cybersa wrote:
nickfyoung wrote:

I found the reason.It was due to Over usage of your bandwidth allocation.
More info here:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-60597.html

Oh.. nice help and troubleshooting.

I guess you need to request to bonding more bandwidth allocations.
SonLight
deanhills wrote:
@SonLight. Once a person's Website is suspended, I don't think they can get access to it any longer. The Website has to be unsuspended first by someone who can unsuspend it, probably Bondings.

No, bandwidth is per month, and automatically resets. This morning his site loads fine. He just needs to watch his bandwidth use and find a way to reduce it when and if it's excessive.
nickfyoung
It is still not loading. It has been suspended.
Ankhanu
nickfyoung wrote:
It is still not loading. It has been suspended.

The Wordpress in your signature block?
Loaded just fine for me, though a couple pages give this warning at the end:
Quote:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048608 bytes) in /home/nickfyou/domains/internetmarketing.frihost.org/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1628
nickfyoung
I still get

This account has been suspended.
Ankhanu
Odd; it's still loading on my end.
Have you cleared your cache and all that jazz?
deanhills
SonLight wrote:
deanhills wrote:

No, bandwidth is per month, and automatically resets. This morning his site loads fine. He just needs to watch his bandwidth use and find a way to reduce it when and if it's excessive.
Ah right. I was unaware that happened automatically. I.e. I thought it had to be reset manually by Admin.

Glad it all had a happy ending. I'd make an instant back-up of everything and save it to my hard disk if I were you Nick. Just in case it should happen again. Wouldn't do any harm to ask Bondings for some extra bandwidth either.
Peterssidan
nickfyoung wrote:
I still get

This account has been suspended.

Try pressing F5 (or Ctrl F5 if it doesn't work). That's what I had to do yesterday to get rid of the cached page.
nickfyoung
I did a re-start and I am in again.
lovescience
nickfyoung wrote:

Mine is "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."
on the webpage.
Can't login to DirectAdmin too. Embarassed
deanhills
lovescience wrote:
nickfyoung wrote:

Mine is "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."
on the webpage.
Can't login to DirectAdmin too. Embarassed
You must have used up all of your bandwidth allocation. It probably will fix itself on 1st of March, however since it's only 20th today, you probably will need to check why it is using so much bandwidth.
lovescience
I still can't login to DirectAdmin. I want to delete all files there to start fresh.
Is there anyone here who can help me to delete all files on my account?
Because I can't login using ftp or DirctAdmin.

Thank you.
Peterssidan
lovescience wrote:
I still can't login to DirectAdmin. I want to delete all files there to start fresh.

Thank you.

Are your site showing correctly now? Are you sure you used the correct login information?
deanhills
lovescience wrote:

Thank you.
Could be that your IP got blacklisted or something. Why not try to use TOR and see whether you could log in from a different IP.
dude_xyx
@lovescience : Seems you have 350 minus points. You hadn't been around like a year ? Maybe then your account is manually suspended or something. I can see OPs site working.
lovescience
Thanks deanhills!

I tried Tor. It is the same with "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources." in the browser.

Peterssidan,

I pressed "Forgot your Password?" link on DirectAdmin Login page, and typed in username,
but there is not an email with the confirmation link in my email account. Sad
Peterssidan
lovescience wrote:
I pressed "Forgot your Password?" link on DirectAdmin Login page, and typed in username,

When I got my hosting account I received a PM "Your hosting details" containing my DirectAdmin username and password. If you have also got this kind of PM and have never changed your password you can look it up in there. Note that the DirectAdmin username is not necessary the same as your Frihost Forum username. I think it is limited to 8 characters so It's probably 'lovescie' or something like that.
deanhills
lovescience wrote:
Thanks deanhills!

I tried Tor. It is the same with "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources." in the browser.

Peterssidan,

Lovescience, I have to agree with dude_xyx. When one looks at your HUGE backlog in points, your account could have been suspended because of being behind in your posts. Why not request a reset of your points in your Account, and who knows, if it is reset, it may fix itself.
johans
can someone help me? i have the same issue encounter?
deanhills
johans wrote:
can someone help me? i have the same issue encounter?
What issue Johans? Can you open a new Web Hosting Support thread and provide FULL information about the issue, together with your Website name and on which server it is. So that if staff are around they will immediately see what the problem is.
johans
Hi Deanhills, thank you for your response. I am on server 4. if you visit my site which is "http://nxtstp2infotech.com/" and you will see the issue.
deanhills
If you check this thread this is a good example of how the problem fixed itself. Nickyoung reported his suspension problem near the end of the month - 30 December. Then just after the new month started it was fixed - 1st of January. He must have had a bandwidth issue. If it is bandwidth it gets reset automatically without intervention by Bondings on the 1st.

If it is another issue you need Bondings to help you. So better to wait until 1 September, which is tomorrow. And see whether your Website resets itself.