FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MCSE or CISCO

DVNT
Hi all.
Any ideas on which be the best server certificate to do? I don't want to finish the certificate and not be able to use it ?
Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated.
Thanx
gamo
DVNT wrote:
Hi all.
Any ideas on which be the best server certificate to do? I don't want to finish the certificate and not be able to use it ?
Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated.
Thanx

Cisco is the better choice of course. Especially in network certificates. All company'd like to lease Cisco professionals to administrate their networks.
In fact that you lost alot of money to get an CISCO certificate, upto 5.000USD. So you should choose CISCOs.
photon
cisco any day!! im also doing my cisco ccna certification currently (ccna is the basic cert). after that there are a lot of advanced certs to get

also, i think networking is a more challenging field. but in the end, it all depends on your interest
Naif
I feel a cisco certification will be better and I agree with what photon has said. After you earn your CCNA certification, there are many other advanced cisco certifications you can go for like, CCNP, CCDP etc. And cisco certifications are quite influential.

And if you dare, you might even go for a CCIE certification. CCIE stands for Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert. Its the final cisco certification you can earn in the field of networking. Mind you though, there are only around 10,000 CCIEs worldwide. So you can imagine how tough it must be to become a CCIE.