FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Merry Christmas

Blaster
Since I havn't seen any other topics on it I hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have a happy New Year.

So if you celebrate christmas what did you get for christmas?
cybersa
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
jajarvin
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.
deanhills
Blaster wrote:
Since I havn't seen any other topics on it I hope everyone had a good Christmas and will have a happy New Year.

So if you celebrate christmas what did you get for christmas?
You baled me out thanks Blaster. It was dead quiet in here yesterday, and was worried there could be people who would not want to see a thread like this. Am glad I've been proven wrong.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. Very Happy
sysna
Merry Christmas all, wish you a great new year and wish frihosters a great year too Very Happy
Vanilla
I'm a little late, but Merry Christmas everyone! Here is Brazil is mandatory to eat a lot of food and we have the exchange of gifts. I'm still feeling sick because we ate a ton of food (pork, turkey, farofa, salpicão, panetone, rice with almonds, ice cream, passion fruit mousse, chocolate pie... think I'm going to feel sick all over again). We drank champagne, beer and wine. Also coke because all my family loves coke. And I got a lot of cool stuff like make up, perfume, clothes... I'm not a Catholic but Christmas time is my favorite time of the year (also is close to my birthday, so I feel like I'm celebrating my birthday too Very Happy).
standready
A belated Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday, Vanilla!
RoylanM
A belated Christmas to all and a very happy New Year
sudipbanerjee
Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year to all my friends of Frihost family.
Peterssidan
Merry xmas and soon a happy new year! Very Happy

I have played a lot of board games, and dart, and eaten a lot of food and nuts as usual on xmas. I don't give gifts anymore so I don't get many gifts but what I got was money, a gift card and a bath towel.
Vanilla
standready wrote:
A belated Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday, Vanilla!

Thank you, standready! People usually forget about my birthday but they always give me Christmas gifts... So I pretend we're celebrating my birthday instead. Laughing
dxverm
Merry late XMAS everyone and happy Early New YEar!
standready
Vanilla wrote:
Thank you, standready!

You are welcome (not plain) Vanilla. Must be a little difficult have birthday so close to Christmas. Mine is in the summer, not that anyone made a fuss about it anyway. Just another day.
johans
Happy Holidays!!

Greeting you all a Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year!!

WELCOME 2014!!

Now where getting old.. lol!!
Blaster
Happy birthday as well then. My dads is the 18th of December so I know how you feel.
deanhills
A good friend of mine's Birthday is 24 Dec. But somehow we all seem to remember that Birthday as a Birthday and then we do the Xmas wishes thing too. My Birthday is in January, and I remember as a kid that people have forgotten about it occasionally, because it's in the month after the festive season has come to an end.

Any ways, happy birthday Vanilla. The food spread sounds pretty awesome. Long time since I've had a feast like that. Very Happy
Blaster
Yea my grandmother is the 31st of December so we always joke she always has a birthday to look forward to that year.