FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

love at office

femignon
it's possible to be in love with her married boss?
rx9876
femignon wrote:

Those women I know who are in secret relationship with their married boss are not happy.

They are always hiding from any possible witnesses.

Those women can't get married because those men don't divorce.

It's really not a good choice.
standready
That is a dangerous thing to do. Most companies frown upon it especially with with supervisor. That can cause a whole lot of trouble for a company when the relationship goes bad.
loveandormoney
femignon wrote:

No.
This is not possible.
SonLight
@loveandormoney, I don't understand the rationale for your statement that it is "not possible". It is a fact that a significant number of women do have affairs with their boss; whether the relationship qualifies as love is another question.

The role of the boss's lover or mistress is so commonly described in literature that it is almost a cliche'. It is not likely that the relationship occurs as frequently as sometimes suggested, but I strongly suspect that it does occur fairly often.
loveandormoney
SonLight wrote:
@loveandormoney, I don't understand the rationale for your statement that it is "not possible". It is a fact that a significant number of women do have affairs with their boss; whether the relationship qualifies as love is another question.

The role of the boss's lover or mistress is so commonly described in literature that it is almost a cliche'. It is not likely that the relationship occurs as frequently as sometimes suggested, but I strongly suspect that it does occur fairly often.

I ll explain it to You.

Read the first post.
There is written
there is no interest in love but in
cabal.

There are many intrigues and fightings in the world.
But this has nothing to do with love.

I am sorry.
pravojednostavno
loveandormoney wrote:

I am sorry.

wow! that's so true! loveandormoney, you are very clever!
watersoul
femignon wrote:
Possible of course but a bit pointless if she is committed to someone else, my trust levels would be pretty low if she was cheating on her bloke to be with me
I've had sexual relationships with female managers in my past life, but never been 'in love' with any.
Mixture of having fun in a moment and/or sometimes tactical moves, but anyone cheating on someone else to be with me is not girlfriend material in my mind, just a recreational shag.
loveandormoney
pravojednostavno wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:

I am sorry.

wow! that's so true! loveandormoney, you are very clever!

I am sorry.
People like violence and drugs.

But maybe they are happy with their cabals.
watersoul
loveandormoney wrote:
People like violence and drugs.
Some people yes.
Some people don't like violence or drugs, while some people like violence but not drugs, and others like drugs but not violence.
Whatever relation any of that has with the OP I cannot imagine, but your posting style is quite unique with many sweeping statement generalisations/stereotyping lines going on.

...there has never been a link with any times I've had sex with a married boss and violence/drugs, unless you class alcohol as a drug and then I would agree with you. Drunk office parties leading to sex perhaps, but I don't see the 'violence' link?
loveandormoney
Quote:

Some people yes.

OK.
Let us say some people.
But the question is
are those the clever people.
Is it clever to use violence in Your familiy and in Your relationship.

Is it clever to say:

Your are guilty.
Pippo90
Do not shit where you eat! Wink
watersoul
Pippo90 wrote:
Haha, I know that line but in my younger days I didn't care if some old female cougar senior manager hassled me for no-strings sex - It was a tactical move on my part, and I benefited from the investment.

As per the OP though, it was never about love in my experience, and I don't think I could trust a woman enough to ever fall in love with, if they were cheating on someone else to be with me.
loveandormoney
Pippo90 wrote:

I understand.
You do not like family and relationships.
kaysch
femignon wrote:

Sure.
loveandormoney
kaysch wrote:
femignon wrote:

Sure.

How?

Do You call it the big trust?
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:
kaysch wrote:
femignon wrote:

Sure.

How?

Love is a feeling, a strong affection towards somebody else. Nothing more, nothing less.

It may be associated with all the other issues mentioned in the posts over here such as trust, cabal, happiness, hope for a stable relationship, sex or fear to be punished, but all that is – strictly speaking – a different story. A strong feeling towards somebody else does not even have to end up in a relationship; a lover might just keep his/her feelings to oneself and not reveal them.

Note that femignon did not raise the question whether it's a good idea to start a relationship with one's boss.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Love is a feeling,

Yes.

Love is love
Feeling is feeling.
But love is not the same like feeling.
And feeling is not the same like love.

And then we have relationships.
Does a relationship relate to love?

Not always.
zacky
femignon wrote:

Yes it is and anything is possible with Love, the only question remain is if its legal or not.
BigGeek
kaysch wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
kaysch wrote:
femignon wrote:

Sure.

How?

Love is a feeling, a strong affection towards somebody else. Nothing more, nothing less.

It may be associated with all the other issues mentioned in the posts over here such as trust, cabal, happiness, hope for a stable relationship, sex or fear to be punished, but all that is – strictly speaking – a different story. A strong feeling towards somebody else does not even have to end up in a relationship; a lover might just keep his/her feelings to oneself and not reveal them.

Note that femignon did not raise the question whether it's a good idea to start a relationship with one's boss.

I agree with this in that love is a feeling we have for others, and there are different types of love.

The Greeks divided love into four categories: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_words_for_love

Agape - Spiritual love, or an unconditional love.
Eros - Passionate physical love
Philia - Mental love like one we have for family and friends
Storge - Affection, like the feeling one has for a child, or like putting up with a difficult parent or sibling.

The Greeks acknowledged that there are different types of love, and that it is not solely used to describe the love between a man and a woman.

I think that people feel physical love for someone like a boss, or a teacher and mistake it for family love.

Is it a good idea to get involved with a married partner at work just because you are feeling a physical attraction to someone?

That's another question, and most of us older members know it is a mistake.

Watersoul brought up a good point in that if your partner is lying to their significant other to have a sexual relationship with you, then you can rest assured that they will lie to you when the tables are turned and you won't be able to trust them.

I read a statistic sometime ago that something like 3% of relationships started with a married partner succeed. The reason sighted for the 97% failure rate was lack of trust. Like that comes as a shock to anyone here? Rolling Eyes
loveandormoney
zacky wrote:
femignon wrote:

Yes it is and anything is possible with Love, the only question remain is if its legal or not.

Crime can be love.
Sitting together in prison?

Interesting theory.

Is fighting in the family then also love?
codersfriend
It's a bit difficult for a relationship in the office. you should be prepared for challenges
johans
femignon wrote:

Anything is possible. Why not.

Love no bonderies.
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
It's a bit difficult for a relationship in the office. you should be prepared for challenges

Imagine You are the boss.
You arrive in the morning in Your office
and You see
Your wife is having sex with a customer or an employee.

Then there is a challenge.
Maybe.
kaysch
BigGeek wrote:
I read a statistic sometime ago that something like 3% of relationships started with a married partner succeed.

This has nothing to do with the original question, but I find it is an interesting point.
I wonder why those 3% of relationships with a married partner succeed. Speaking for myself, I think that a marriage means a close bond between 2 people, even though things might go rough.
Breaking up a marriage for a third person (boss or not) would probably have to involve a change in the circumstances. Like for instance moving from one place to another. In that case a marriage is just as secure as any other form of partnership between a couple.
Coming back to the unasked question whether it is a good idea to enter into a relationship with a married person: yes, I think it is. Provided that there is the honest intention to change the setting. Which may or not may be the case. I guess this is a question that depends on the individual situation and everybody in that situation should check for themselves what they think and whether it is worth the risk of a failure and its impact on emotions.
loveandormoney
Quote:

I wonder why those 3% of relationships with a married partner succeed.

Sorry.
2/3 or 66% of the people
have sex during marriage with number 3 or 4.

So it is not 3%
the number is 66%.

So
like You can read here
what is the reason
why so many people want to live again moral.

This is an interesting question.

Why is it boring to stay with one darling.
No Xex?
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

Sorry. 2/3 or 66% of the people have sex during marriage with number 3 or 4. So it is not 3% the number is 66%.

No, those are two separate figures. I am not sure whether it is as many as 66%, but I can imagine it is a high number. Assuming those statistics are correct, two thirds of all people married start an extramarital affair. But that says nothing about whether the affair ultimately ends in another successful relationship (marriage?).

loveandormoney wrote:
So like You can read here what is the reason why so many people want to live again moral. This is an interesting question.

I simply doubt people do. Otherwise two thirds would not start an affair.

loveandormoney wrote:
Why is it boring to stay with one darling. No Sex?

Yeah, lack of sex, misunderstandings, whatever. Whether we like it or not, so many relationships just do not last anymore for a lifetime.

Anyway, all this takes us a little bit away from the original question as to whether a woman can fall in love with her married boss.
codersfriend
Have you checked out this article about office romance? Smile
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith/getiton10.html
loveandormoney
kaysch wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

Sorry. 2/3 or 66% of the people have sex during marriage with number 3 or 4. So it is not 3% the number is 66%.

No, those are two separate figures. I am not sure whether it is as many as 66%, but I can imagine it is a high number. Assuming those statistics are correct, two thirds of all people married start an extramarital affair. But that says nothing about whether the affair ultimately ends in another successful relationship (marriage?).

loveandormoney wrote:
So like You can read here what is the reason why so many people want to live again moral. This is an interesting question.

I simply doubt people do. Otherwise two thirds would not start an affair.

loveandormoney wrote:
Why is it boring to stay with one darling. No Sex?

Yeah, lack of sex, misunderstandings, whatever. Whether we like it or not, so many relationships just do not last anymore for a lifetime.

Anyway, all this takes us a little bit away from the original question as to whether a woman can fall in love with her married boss.

Quote:

But that says nothing about whether the affair ultimately ends

I can tell You this.
Never I saw
extramarital sex
in a happy way.
It is and it was always fighting and frustrating.

But I think
this is the aim.
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:
I can tell You this. Never I saw extramarital sex in a happy way. It is and it was always fighting and frustrating. But I think this is the aim.

Not sure what you refer to, loveandormoney. Why shouldn't extramarital sex be fun, full of love, thrilling, exciting and rewarding at the same time? To my experience, good sex does not depend on being married to each other but on love, a common understanding, communication and a lot of desire for each other. No need to fight with each other or to be frustrated necessarily.
Again, all this debate has nothing to do with the original question, and that is: can somebody fall in love with her boss?
I think it is not only absolutely possible. As SonLight put out already, it is almost a clichι that an employee falls in love with her boss, married or not... He is an alpha male and she a beta female. In terms of animalistic biology a great match.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Why shouldn't extramarital sex be fun

Because it is violence and betray.

Imagine

Your neighbour has a wonderful darling.
Then You visit Your neighbour and his darling and ask BOTH

You want to have sex with the darling of the neighbour.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Imagine

Your neighbour has a wonderful darling.

markharris
Yes , It is possible according to me.
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

loveandormoney, I don't agree with you. There are many forms of living together. You can be married on paper and not have sex with each other. Extramarital sex can, but does not have to be violent or morally bad. It depends on the individual case, there is no point in generalising.

loveandormoney wrote:
Imagine your neighbour has a wonderful darling.

Now imagine your own darling, your neighbour and his darling all agree to this. Then where is the violence? Again, I think you have to look at the individual case and check carefully before you come to an assessment.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Post 1
then one by one.

Sunday morning.
Big bed.
Boss.
Wife of boss.
Nummer 3
togehter.
Boss is heaving tea and the sentence. This is good for my health and for my company.

Wife:
This is good for my health and for my company.
Morning sex with boss. Afternoon boss is tired then there is sex with second darling.

Number 3.
In the morning I go working or I have to go
and afternoon no work but sex with the wife of the boss.

This is good for health.

And for the company.
zimmer
femignon wrote:

well, when it comes to love everything is possible.
loveandormoney
Also drugs and violence.
Nyasro
Staff and boss should focus on work than love.
but if true happens then they should go for their love <3 Very Happy
loveandormoney
Nyasro wrote:

Love by accident.

With a nurse?
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:

Post 1 then one by one.

Sunday morning. Big bed. Boss. Wife of boss. Nummer 3 togehter. Boss is heaving tea and the sentence. This is good for my health and for my company.

Wife: This is good for my health and for my company. Morning sex with boss. Afternoon boss is tired then there is sex with second darling.

Number 3. In the morning I go working or I have to go and afternoon no work but sex with the wife of the boss.

This is good for health. And for the company.

Not sure what you mean by all this, loveandormoney. Of course having sex is good for one's health. But what is the point here? Are you trying to describe your phantasies? And what does it have to do with the original question? I am confused. Confused
GuidanceReader
Yes, it is possible, as love knows no boundaries. However, it would depend on the situation on whether it was morally acceptable or not.

Does she keep her love to herself? If not, what are the relationship dynamics between the boss and his wife - are they monogamous or open to polyamory? There is nothing wrong with polyamory, as long as all involved understand it and are open and honest (and accepting).
paratrixa
Very tough!!! I think that you should not fall in love with your colleges. It is very possible to got hared both
loveandormoney
kaysch wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:

Post 1 then one by one.

Sunday morning. Big bed. Boss. Wife of boss. Nummer 3 togehter. Boss is heaving tea and the sentence. This is good for my health and for my company.

Wife: This is good for my health and for my company. Morning sex with boss. Afternoon boss is tired then there is sex with second darling.

Number 3. In the morning I go working or I have to go and afternoon no work but sex with the wife of the boss.

This is good for health. And for the company.

Not sure what you mean by all this, loveandormoney. Of course having sex is good for one's health. But what is the point here? Are you trying to describe your phantasies? And what does it have to do with the original question? I am confused. Confused

I did describe the reality.

In Western Counties 2/3 married people have sex with other darlings and they like it
when there wife is sick because of this.
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:

In Western Counties 2/3 married people have sex with other darlings and they like it

Not sure where you have those statistics from, but let's assume you are right for the sake of the argument. If 2/3 of Western men have a darling that means a large portion of Western women are ready for a relationship with a married men, themselves of course not being married.

Let's assume that some women are either happily married, too young or too old for a sexual relationship. That leaves 2/3 of our women as a potential darling for me. Wow, that's great news. I never knew I had so many options... I think I need to start talking to more women at my local supermarket if they wanted some quick sex with me. After your messages over here I am sure they will appreciate the idea. Brick wall
loveandormoney
kaysch wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:

Not sure where you have those statistics from, but let's assume you are right for the sake of the argument. If 2/3 of Western men have a darling that means a large portion of Western women are ready for a relationship with a married men, themselves of course not being married.

Let's assume that some women are either happily married, too young or too old for a sexual relationship. That leaves 2/3 of our women as a potential darling for me. Wow, that's great news. I never knew I had so many options... I think I need to start talking to more women at my local supermarket if they wanted some quick sex with me. After your messages over here I am sure they will appreciate the idea. Brick wall

So You live in a country without divorce.

Can You please tell me the name of Your country?

Happyland?
rx9876
kaysch wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:

It's not like that.
It's more like the 80/20 rule, a.k.a. Pareto Principle.
Most women are attracted by the wealth, the handsome or the strong.
However, most men are not qualified to be a nice opponent when the standard is higher and higher.
Few men who are rich, good looking, strong have relation with many women.
Most men who are just on the average have relation with one women.
The others are not in any relation with any women.
loveandormoney
There are a lot of mistakes.

Most men are looking for money.
Women are looking for emotions.
Talk with a real woman.
zaqmugo
femignon wrote:

You don't choose who you fall in love with. On the other hand you shouldn't always act on your feelings.
Da Rossa
Like someone said, those women dating married bosses are not happy. Not only because they have to live looking over their shoulders, but because they're not the first option, they're the affair, the 'hole fillers'.
zimmer
loveandormoney wrote:
Nyasro wrote:

Love by accident.

With a nurse?

Nurse would be more cool. If you are too handsome why not. but if you ugly guy dont think it is possible.
codersfriend
Married boss? that sounds kinda getting into trouble don't you think?
Pippo90
loveandormoney wrote:
Pippo90 wrote:

I understand.
You do not like family and relationships.

No, no. I just don't like mixing private and work life. Wink
kaysch
loveandormoney wrote:
So You live in a country without divorce. Can You please tell me the name of Your country? Happyland?

loveandormoney, I am from Germany. And there are lots of divorces over here. What about yourself? Where are you from?

rx9876 wrote:
kaysch wrote:
I think I need to start talking to more women at my local supermarket if they wanted some quick sex with me. After your messages over here I am sure they will appreciate the idea. Brick wall
It's not like that.

Of course it's not like that, rx9876. I was being sarcastic to make the point that women over here are not acting like fools or easy to have. I really wonder why loveandormoney thinks that in western countries 2/3 (!) of all people behave immorally. Not obeying to social norms is not a privilege to Western countries; on the other hand I guess there is less double morale over here.

rx9876 wrote:
Most women are attracted by the wealth, the handsome or the strong.

Alright. And chemistry seems to play an important role as well. Smelling for example.

By the way: Talking about this, I just remembered an interesting story about US-American retailing company Walmart which tried to prohibit relationships between co-workers, especially between bosses and the subordinates. That did not work out in Germany as relationships clearly fall into everybody's private sphere. It provoked a series of negative comments in the German public and Walmart lost a court case in this respect. Ultimately this negative press may have contributed to Walmart's withdrawal from the German retail market.
http://www.businessweek.com/stories/2005-04-10/wal-mart-struggling-in-germany
loveandormoney
zaqmugo wrote:
femignon wrote:

You don't choose who you fall in love with. On the other hand you shouldn't always act on your feelings.

Are You victim?
Does Your parents elect Your darling for You?