FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

coca cola

femignon
what about effects after drinking coca cola lifetime
jajarvin
I do not drink coco cola. The reason for this is that water is much better than coca cola.
No coca cola -> no problems.
frenat8
femignon wrote:

Coca cola and similar drinks contain a lot of artificial chemichals, wich slowly dissolves your teeth, makes you insomniac, diabetic(or sugar addict), and it distracts your bodys energy, usually destroys liver and kidney, also any sparkling water makes your stomach more acid, wich can lead to gastric ulcer. In long term it can lead to high heart pressure just as energy drinks, coffee and teas containing caffeine.
mshafiq
I do not like to drink coca cola.White water is much better than black water.so i prefer to drink white water.
grofet
Coke is not good for human's health. Carbonated drinks is not good for your teeth. Coke usually contains a lot of sugar that can makes people get diabetes mellitus. The caffeine inside the coke is also can makes people addicted to coke just like coffee. Avoid coke from now for your own sake. Just drink coke once or twice a year when there is no other drink available to drink.
johans
jajarvin wrote:
I do not drink coco cola. The reason for this is that water is much better than coca cola.
No coca cola -> no problems.

this is cool but this is hard to do it.
steeve
In coka cola add large amount of chemicals that are not good for healthy. So I only prefer healthy drink such as fresh water and fruit juice.
supermanlovejan
i more prefer plain water.........................
johans
supermanlovejan wrote:
i more prefer plain water.........................

nice plan.

I do it also but sometimes i need cola
tonberry
Well, it's not gonna be a long lifetime. If you drink 0.5l a day then I guess you can be fine, but most people who are addicted to Coca Cola drink huge amounts of this stuff. The sugar content alone is a significant factor enough to get you into serious physical trouble after 5-10 years of intense use.

It's great for hangover though Very Happy
mshafiq
coca cola is not healthy drink. so avoid as possible as you can.
loveandormoney
femignon wrote:

It destroys Your teeth and stomach.
grofet
There are many people know the negative effects of carbonated water, but why so many people still consuming it? Soda drink contain caffeine that can makes people addicted to soda drink.
loveandormoney
Because of the sugar. People like it sweet. They drink cola because of the sugar.
betfunder
I don't drink coke, I prefer Pepsi!
mshafiq
I preferred coca cola over sprite.
white water is good than black water
BigGeek
Coca Cola - I don't drink the stuff - actually I don't drink any soft drinks - but especially Coca Cola - OK uses for Coke - you can clean rust off of metal parts - cleans the rust off quite well - it will clean a penny spotless and shiny - and if I remember correctly if you leave a penny in coke long enough it will dissolve it. It can also be used to draw the worms out of pork and fish! Pour it over the fish or pork and watch what happens?

Just these things alone about coke make it hard to continue drinking it when you consider that it makes a great solvent - pretty much like drinking naval jelly (rust remover used by the US Navy). Just doesn't sound appealing to me in the least!!!

Drink water - or in the new terminology - hydrate yourself Very Happy
tonberry
On the other hand, it can help clearing your internal pipes! I had some digestive problems for a short period of time once - felt like the food isn't coming through, I was blocked. Luckily it passed, but I unblocked myself with Coca-Cola, actually, without doing it on purpose. I drank it and I felt good again, started doing it on purpose and digestive problems went away and never came back!

Later, a doctor told my mom that occasional Coca-Cola is good for that kind of stuff so it's probably more than just my case. Everything in moderation Wink
mshafiq
I do not like to drink coca cola. I like to drink white soda.
hown
diabates for sure

*even though I like coca cola too Embarassed
Da Rossa
femignon wrote:

I'm 32 and in my case it has brought a lot of extra fat. I wish I got shock therapy when I was a kid in order to hate it. By the way, I'm about to get to the fridge to grab some.