FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how often do you watch music channels.

roveneco
how often do you watch music chanels? if you don't then why?
fabfour
I watched the "empty vee" when it first started, circa 1981, up until the mid 80s. When they started showing non-music stuff I lost interest. VH1 was ok for its programming (Storytellers, Behind the Music) but that got stale quickly. I mean, I don't care that much about most current groups*, let alone their influences.

*except Flaming Lips and a few others
JCdude5
I usually watch FUSE. They play all the new music, always play new videos, and some shows they go and talk to bands and see what they are going to do (ie. go on tour) It is really awsome.
GrimReaper77
I definitely don't watch prime-time MTV/VH1 due to the glut of reality tv shows, but I flip between both stations on mornings (5-6am) when I'm having my coffee.

Didn't mention any others because we don't get them in our cable package!
hcjgh
hmm... good question - why? i dont whach them too often and i think is because i lisen to music when i am in a car on computer etc. so always and i when i watch tv is because i want to watch some film or show or somethink like that not music. If it were up to me i wouldnt make videos insted i would do more and better songs!!!
xorcist
I always watch music channels, That's basically what I only watch, I watch music channels and video channels.
Boles Roor
When I'm watching tv, I always look if there's anything interesting. Usually, there isn't. Sad
Phi
I watch tons of MTV since that's the only music channel here. Mostly because the timeslots I choose to watch TV at has no good movies/shows on usually... T_T
Tasukii
I don't watch that, cauz most of time the music suck or there are too many adverts, not enough old band too
rip8fan1
I don't watch TV (except for Monday Night Football), so I don't watch 'music' on tv.
Ioana
Sometimes, while I cook... Music channel probably once every two weeks.
soledad
For that matter, it is always that I watch the Music channels whenever I turn on my TV and very rarely anything else .. Laughing
hodgenpodg
used to watch mtv, mtv2 and vh1 when they were decent, but now its all crap and i dont watch it at all...occassionally ill catch something good on MTVU here at school but it usually doesnt last for long before its back to 50 cent or some other rap/hip-hop
dean
I watch music TV channels all the time , first i was watching only domestic channels and now when i installed Satellite Dish i watch all music channels , because i am in Europa i watch all MTV channels and all MCM channels and all VIVA channels , that is 24/7 music watching on my TV . For me music is way of life .
aloSegun2
Most of the time i watch TV is MusicChannels, but because anything is better than news channels... I personally don't watch MTV pretty much(except when they show southpark), i preffer to watch National Music Channels (ViaX in my country)
Marston
Computers pwn Television.
Natrualkiller
I dont mtv and vh1 arnt music channels there just reality tv now...........
DREntertainment
i watch them almosts everyday
usuallyjustatshirt
i dont have any but dont miss it never seen the point of music videos anyway
BlackMask
I don't watch TV