FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

THANK YOU FRIHOST!

Monkeydog
Now I have been a member here for quite a long time, and I'm pretty active, and I just wanted to say, thank you the staff of Frihost.
It makes me mad when I see members abusing such a good service, it's not your god given right to have free webhosting yet a lot of you seem to abuse the staff. If they can't help you with something, you complain. I have seen this way to much over my time here.
Please stop it, sometimes I just want to yell out at you all but that'd just be mindless spam/flamming. All the staff work hard here to make sure you have the best possible web hosting imaginable, and their hard work is mostly neglected.
So THANK YOU!!!
Keep up the good work.
<3
Jounouchi
I just busy for some stuff so I don't active at the time by the way.
And yeah, Frihost provides a really nice hosting~!
I wanna request an account soon.
Hehe. Very Happy
tidruG
Thanks for all the positive comments, Monkeydog.
Unfortunately, we've sort of come up with an unofficial policy to lock these kidna thredas (sigh) because someone creates a new thread every now and then about how good Frihost is.
Now, of course, we don't mind the threads (actually, tbh, we really like them, of course)... but as you can see, this particular forum has been getting overcrowded lately, and we're having to close threads we would have liked to keep open Wink
Anyway, in this case, I'll have to lock this thread just as the previous threads regarding this kinda topic have been locked...

Thanks again for the positive comments! Very Happy

-locked-