FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you finished your Christmas Shopping?

chasbeen
Merry Christmas...
Every year I time myself buying presents and every year I do it quicker so year I have to beat 50 minutes,
I only start timing as soon as I get to the first shop.

Last year I accidentally bought my mother in law some tools which is not what she wanted so this year I will try and avoid that.

Have you finished shopping and how long did it take?
standready
My shopping was done a long time ago.
jajarvin
It took me about 15 minutes to buy my presents: twelve box of chocolate.
catscratches
This year we decided everyone only buys one present. Thus, it didn't take long to finish.
watersoul
Just did all my present shopping for twelve members of my family in an hour and a half.
Now an hour or two wrapping them up and writing cards, then my December duties are sorted Smile
My ex-wife (who is also my best friend) sorted all the stuff for our son, I just had to raise my half of the cash, she's a parental-organisational-admin star, so all in all it's been a pretty simple process for me again this year!

My car died this week though and I'm driving to my family in Swansea (Wales) tomorrow with my son, for the week. Not a problem as such because I'm borrowing my mates Toyota Landcruiser, but it's got a 4.5 litre engine and I reckon my fuel is going to be 120-150 for the round trip with the huge taxes on fuel in the UK...would have only been about 70 in mine. Ah well, seeing family I haven't for a while so it's worth paying.

I'm going to re-grout the tiles in my mam's bathroom and re-seal everything with new silicone etc this week while I'm staying there, so I've wrapped up the bags of grout mix, silicone tubes and gun as some silly presents for her to open as well.
Nyasro
No shopping yet, will go tomorrow i think Very Happy
spinout
I have got everything, as my purse stretches... but one thing is not buyable - a PS4. It is sold out everywhere.
johans
yup.. but i more spend on food than purchase any other goods..

As long as you got your love ones and happy together with your friends; I am satisfied on that..