FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what kind of comics you like?

markharris
What type of comics do you like?
codersfriend
I enjoy both Manga and western comics/graphic novels. Very Happy
paratrixa
I usually enjoy classic comics such as Asterix or Lucky Luke. After all these years they are still so funny.
ato784
I usually read Manga, and have tried to read western comics. I always have trouble reading them, the pacing and dialogue is just so different it throws me off and I can't enjoy what I am reading. Also the fact that the boxes go in the opposite order of Manga (which I never thought that I would get used to).
Iceaxe0410
When I was a kid, I used to enjoy reading the justice league comics. It didn't matter which incarnation. Justice League of America, Justice League Europe, etc. I just liked how so many different superheroes worked together against a common enemy or group.

I'd say a close second would be the X-men series of comics. My favorite comic book hero is Colossus after all.

These days, I'm more into manga and anime. I still read Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Those are my stables. Used to really be into Dragonball, but I've kind of lost interest after Dragonball Z. I wasn't too fond of Dragonball GT.
PBMaxx
I have to say...
    Spawn
    Poison Elves / I,Lusiphur
    Miracleman

It's been a while since I read anything new. The latest was the first issue of "The Walking Dead" when it first came out.