FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Green Tea for the Fitness





nelson
I am a grean tea lover. Green tea is very good for health do you know about it benefits for the health. Here I want to share some benefits.
Why is green tea so healthy?
Green tea helps burn fat
Green tea guards against hepatitis
Green tea can help lower blood pressure
Green tea protects against heart disease
Green tea can help prevent food poisoning
Green tea can prevent bad breath
Green tea can protect against cancer
Green tea can help prevent arthritis
Green tea improves your immunity
Green tea can help protect against diabetes
msfarsa
Thanks nelson for sharing such nice information. Really green tea has such advantage i never known them before. Smile
markharris
I use to take green tea, but still thanks for the information
frenat8
nelson wrote:
I am a grean tea lover. Green tea is very good for health do you know about it benefits for the health. Here I want to share some benefits.
Why is green tea so healthy?
Green tea helps burn fat
Green tea guards against hepatitis
Green tea can help lower blood pressure
Green tea protects against heart disease
Green tea can help prevent food poisoning
Green tea can prevent bad breath
Green tea can protect against cancer
Green tea can help prevent arthritis
Green tea improves your immunity
Green tea can help protect against diabetes


These arguments are invalid, because grean tee contains caffeine, wich can cause a lot of diseases, so instead of drinking green tea, you can drink a lot of other decoctions, like rooibos, chamomil, lemongrass, for examples, wich can be drink daily, with virtually no chances of side effects.

I know that many tea companies (and any other companies) advertise their products as healthy, but it is not necessairly true.
Same true to coffee, energy drinks, sodas, chocholates.
xixiners
Now i am on the way to buy green tea...
Peterssidan
Doesn't exercising give the same benefits as listed above and more? Do you think people that exercise regularly should also drink green tea or would you say it's not necessary?
Nyasro
Now, I am buying green tea Very Happy
hope to get benefited from it
Nyasro
I bought green tea but haven't got chance to drink tea using it Sad
will do it now Smile
mshafiq
Green tea is very good for health also.It is consider world healthiest drink.It contain higest amount of antioxidants
steeve
I drink Green tea daily that helps to maintain my weight. Green tea reduces bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
loveandormoney
nelson wrote:
I am a grean tea lover. Green tea is very good for health do you know about it benefits for the health. Here I want to share some benefits.
Why is green tea so healthy?
Green tea helps burn fat
Green tea guards against hepatitis
Green tea can help lower blood pressure
Green tea protects against heart disease
Green tea can help prevent food poisoning
Green tea can prevent bad breath
Green tea can protect against cancer
Green tea can help prevent arthritis
Green tea improves your immunity
Green tea can help protect against diabetes


We enjoy Green Tea in the Summer Time. Do You prefer Japanese or Chinese tea?
johans
frenat8 wrote:
nelson wrote:
I am a grean tea lover. Green tea is very good for health do you know about it benefits for the health. Here I want to share some benefits.
Why is green tea so healthy?
Green tea helps burn fat
Green tea guards against hepatitis
Green tea can help lower blood pressure
Green tea protects against heart disease
Green tea can help prevent food poisoning
Green tea can prevent bad breath
Green tea can protect against cancer
Green tea can help prevent arthritis
Green tea improves your immunity
Green tea can help protect against diabetes


These arguments are invalid, because grean tee contains caffeine, wich can cause a lot of diseases, so instead of drinking green tea, you can drink a lot of other decoctions, like rooibos, chamomil, lemongrass, for examples, wich can be drink daily, with virtually no chances of side effects.

I know that many tea companies (and any other companies) advertise their products as healthy, but it is not necessairly true.
Same true to coffee, energy drinks, sodas, chocholates.


Now i get confused. lol

But i think Nelson is more correct.

I have heard in social media that green tea is more healthier and more benefits.
loveandormoney
Green tea is very healthy. That is no problem And You can drink it with ice also.
Insanity
Green tea is great. I always drink a cup or two every day for the health benefits and the antioxidants. You can drink it hot or cold.
BigGeek
Green Tea contains a small amount of caffeine compared to coffee and sodas - a typical cup of regular green tea like Celestial Seasonings green tea contains about 12 mg of caffeine when compared to coffee that contains between 90 and 15 mg per cup depending on the brew (dark roasts have less caffeine than light roasts). Typically sodas have a high content of caffeine compared to coffee and green tea because it is added and it varies greatly from one soft drink to another depending on which soft drink you use.

Given the small amount of caffeine in green tea and the added health benefits of the tea I think it is safe to say drink as much of it as you like as the caffeine effects are minimal to none - plus it is naturally formed caffeine like coffee and not artificially extracted and reduced and added back into the drink to provide a higher caffeine boost.
loveandormoney
The best thing
You can change daily
Japanese and Chinese tea
are totaly different.
BigGeek
Lately here I have been into oolong tea! It is popular in China and Taiwan, and has quite a few health benefits, plus it has plenty of antioxidants. Reason I started drinking it regularly is because one of the Health Benefits is that it lowers blood pressure. Doctor kept trying to put me on High Blood Pressure medication because mine was slightly above normal 150 over 90. Normal for me is 128 over 72. So yeah high but not dangerously high. I started drinking the tea at lunch and throughout the day rather than coffee, and since then my blood pressure has ranged from 120 to 130 over 70 to 80, so it did what I was looking for it to do without having to take those horrible drugs that make me dizzy when I stand up, give me shortness of breath, and give me headaches!

Here is a list of the health benefits of oolong tea:
1. Boosts your metabolism, causing weight loss.
2. Lowers cholesterol
3. Increases mental alertness
4. Aids digestion
5. Promotes healthy hair
6. Betters your skin condition
7. Stabilizes blood sugar
8. Prevents tooth decay
9. Prevents osteoporosis and forms strong bones
10. Strengthens the immune system
11. Lowers blood pressure

You can get it a most grocery stores here in the US.
loveandormoney
Our boss is offering us daily a new hot drink during Xmas time:

80% green tea
20% juice
plus spices

hot.
Work becomes quicker.
deanhills
BigGeek wrote:
Lately here I have been into oolong tea! It is popular in China and Taiwan, and has quite a few health benefits, plus it has plenty of antioxidants. Reason I started drinking it regularly is because one of the Health Benefits is that it lowers blood pressure. Doctor kept trying to put me on High Blood Pressure medication because mine was slightly above normal 150 over 90. Normal for me is 128 over 72. So yeah high but not dangerously high. I started drinking the tea at lunch and throughout the day rather than coffee, and since then my blood pressure has ranged from 120 to 130 over 70 to 80, so it did what I was looking for it to do without having to take those horrible drugs that make me dizzy when I stand up, give me shortness of breath, and give me headaches!

Here is a list of the health benefits of oolong tea:
1. Boosts your metabolism, causing weight loss.
2. Lowers cholesterol
3. Increases mental alertness
4. Aids digestion
5. Promotes healthy hair
6. Betters your skin condition
7. Stabilizes blood sugar
8. Prevents tooth decay
9. Prevents osteoporosis and forms strong bones
10. Strengthens the immune system
11. Lowers blood pressure

You can get it a most grocery stores here in the US.
Thanks for this tip BigGeek, am going to check up whether I can find the tea around.

Which brand of the tea are you using, as when I Googled it I noticed there are quite a few brands around.
Related topics
How much and How often you Drink ?
What's your favorite drink?
I drank an energy drink...
food..
Famous Drink of your country
Green Tea and Health
Green Tea = Dry Throat?
Is Tea an Acquired Taste?
Chinese Diet Tea
Green Tea is bad for you?!
Benefit of Green Tea
Daily Fitness Tips
Benefit of drinking green tea
How much water do you drink a day?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Health and Beauty

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.