FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

unable to log out of phpAdmin

boinsterman
I am unable to log out of phpAdmin. When I enter the username and password (after clicking on the logout icon, 2nd from the left), the prompt popup disappears and the screen blanks, but then it goes right back to the default phpAdmin page for my account.

I currently log out of it by closing the page. Rolling Eyes

Any ideas?

Thanks
deanhills
It usually is a browser issue. I.e. it has to do with the inability of your browser to read the cookie right. I would try another browser and see whether you can log out with DirectAdmin with the other browser. Like if you're using Google Chrome you could try Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
boinsterman
I use Opera 12.16. I tried Safari and one or two others and got the same results. I do have cookies on.

I have a similar problem with logging out of DirectAdmin (described at http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-156901.html). For that, Peterssidan suggested that I might be looking at a cached page, which might also be the problem with my phpAdmin. I'll try emptying my cache later.

I just installed Apache and MySQL (vi XAMPP, on my Windows computer for development purposes) and those plus PHP seem to work fine. But I can't log out of PhpAdmin there. In fact, the control page does not even have a logout icon.