FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

They are just letters but I don't know how to type them out!

likeabreeze
Look>>
DGHNP

They are just letters, right?
But how to type them out?

DGHNP?
obviously different..
Peterssidan
I don't understand exactly what you want. I think you have typed them out already. Or do you mean using them in a sentence? In that case I would separete them by comma, except the last like this: "My favourite letters are D, G, H, N and P."
likeabreeze
Peterssidan wrote:
I don't understand exactly what you want. I think you have typed them out already. Or do you mean using them in a sentence? In that case I would separete them by comma, except the last like this: "My favourite letters are D, G, H, N and P."

DGHNP //no blank space, copied from somewhere else,IDK how to type them out
DGHNP //no blank space, typed, bold
DGHNP //no blank space, typed

notice that? they are different!
Peterssidan
Ah now I see. They are fullwidth characters (Unicode range FF01-FF60). If I have understand correctly they are intended for use in languages like Chinese and Japanese to better align with their symbols. I don't think you can actually type them on most keyboard layouts but you can use a fullwidth-converter tool like this one: http://www.linkstrasse.de/en/fullwidth-converter
likeabreeze
Peterssidan wrote:
Ah now I see. They are fullwidth characters (Unicode range FF01-FF60). If I have understand correctly they are intended for use in languages like Chinese and Japanese to better align with their symbols. I don't think you can actually type them on most keyboard layouts but you can use a fullwidth-converter tool like this one: http://www.linkstrasse.de/en/fullwidth-converter

Thx for your info!