FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what i have to wait?

geekbackpacker
Hosting requests (1)
Request (waiting)
zacky
You have to wait for Bondings or Moderator or any of them to approve your request. You usually be informed via Message here in Frihost.
Pippo90
Unluckily I had to wait a lot (about four months). Sad

I hope you will get an answer sooner than me!
sysna
You should wait, because Bondings was not around for sometime but he will be back soon i think.
zacky
I think sysna already gave hope.

To Pippo90, I can't confirm that yet but that was a long waiting. I think you can follow up your request from time to time.
deanhills
That is great advice Zacky . Also I've heard that Bondings will only be attending to current applications. So for those applications that have been made more than 10 days ago, I'd reapply.
Peterssidan
deanhills, you have heard from Bondings? Surprised
deanhills
Peterssidan wrote:
deanhills, you have heard from Bondings? Surprised
The other way round. I contacted Bondings. The impression I got is that Bondings is still busy but for the next two months may have a little bit of free time to devote to his Websites. His priority with the time he has available is maintenance of the servers and making sure they're working OK. He'll also be attending to current and new hosting requests only.
MrBrumm
I did not realize the wait either.. anyways.. here now.. waiting!
Ankhanu
zacky wrote:
You have to wait for Bondings or Moderator or any of them to approve your request. You usually be informed via Message here in Frihost.

Unfortunately, Moderators cannot address the hosting requests. Our hands are tied and we're likewise waiting for some Admin support. Sorry guys.
BrightSparx
Ah I started worrying there was something wrong with my request, iv been waiting quite a while myself but this explains it! Started to panic!
AtifJamalAnsari
Pippo90 wrote:
Unluckily I had to wait a lot (about four months). Sad

I hope you will get an answer sooner than me!
Shocked

that was creepy..!!!