FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please add Cooking Category / Topic

zacky
Aside from doing a lot of things every day, I also like to cook. As I grow old and having families, my interests becomes more on lifestyle which includes cooking. I bet I am not the only one here who loves to cook.

Maybe you ask guys why not go search in internet or find respective article that talks with cooking. Yes that would be a great idea but they don't tackle that much what things behind the procedure on the menu which I think be best to talk in a forum like Frihost.

Also I am sick of waiting for the writing or video "uploader" to respond on my queries because he needs to cater all of us people asking questions.
deanhills
I really like this idea, although when it was suggested in 2008, we were encouraged to use the Health Forum for posting recipes etc. What you could also consider doing is to start your own blog category for cooking and recipes. I'll definitely check those when you do. Cool
zacky
Yehey haha one (1) supporter for this Category.

Thanks deanhills. Yes I will, I am just collecting my recipe as you know my common problems everyday is to think what should I eat today, tomorrow and next other day. hahaha..

Also this is not only about the cooking and recipe, it also on the techniques. I mean tips on questions like "How fried an egg like in McDonalds or in Restaurant?", "How to make your own fish fillet?" or maybe "How to slice properly your spices such as garlic, onions and tomato?"..

Cheers!