FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which is weirder/nastier?

Which is more harmful (if even harmful at all)?
Over-populating is more harmful than homosexuality.
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Homosexuality is more harmful than over-population.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both are equally bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Both are equally harmless.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Unsure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

JoryRFerrell
Is it nasty/weird to be homosexual?
Is it nasty/weird to reproduce to such a degree that you barely manage to feed your family and rely on a system which harms others so you can live more comfortably after having followed "your biological duty" to reproduce? Rolling Eyes

Which is worse? Discuss! Twisted Evil
Peterssidan
I think overpopulation is much worse because it hurts others and it causes many environmental issues. Homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone.
handfleisch
JoryRFerrell wrote:
Is it nasty/weird to reproduce to such a degree that you barely manage to feed your family and rely on a system which harms others so you can live more comfortably after having followed "your biological duty" to reproduce? :roll:

Which is worse? Discuss! :twisted:

What's this doing in Politics?
watersoul
handfleisch wrote:
JoryRFerrell wrote:
Is it nasty/weird to reproduce to such a degree that you barely manage to feed your family and rely on a system which harms others so you can live more comfortably after having followed "your biological duty" to reproduce? Rolling Eyes

Which is worse? Discuss! Twisted Evil

What's this doing in Politics?

I can only suppose that questions of 'is it nasty/weird' translates into 'is it conducive to the current socio/economic/political situation to...etc' with the OP?
Not in-depth enough for me to get involved with the OP when there is no indication of any particular position either way, which is probably why I've only responded to you Razz
coolclay
I think your choices of terminology are not very accurate because the definition of both words can be very different. For example I think homosexual is strange in that it serves no evolutionary benefit or need.

Yet from a sociological or psychological perspective it often makes perfect sense. Some people may have had experiences throughout life that either made them loath the opposite sex, made them attracted to those of similar sex, or think that heterosexual relationships are just strange and uncomfortable. There are also instances in which hormonal imbalances lead to homosexuality.

Homosexuality very rarely has a single cause and can be attributed to many different causes.

Either way in the end it isn't really weird or strange, it like many things in life just simply is.

Same applies for overpopulation it isn't weird or nasty, it's just a simple reflex of our evolutionary and genetic makeup. Those beings that have the most offspring will dominate a gene poll therefor creating more individuals that want to also make many offspring.

What I do find weird/strange is why these 2 posts about overpopulation are in the politics forum, and what your fascination with the topic is?