FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bollywood and Hollywood

shilpasaini1122
Hello everyone,

My self Shilpa Saini from India. As among of many hobbies i like to watch movies Bollywood a Hollywood both but i want to know from everyone Who watch movie Which industry is best between Hollywood and Bollywood ????

Reply friends....
codegeek
Of course, Hollywood is far superior to Bollywood. However, I do enjoy some Bollywood movies. I remember really liking "3 Idiots" and "Taare Zameen Par". Those were some really nice movies. I also liked "Ghajini" when I first watched it, but I was a tad bit disappointed to learn that the idea was "borrowed" from a Hollywood movie called Memento. As is evident from my post, my favourite Bollywood actor is Aamir Khan. Very Happy
playfungames
Like forum user codegeek, who has posted above me, I am from a country right next to Bollywood. The Bollywood songs and movies are quite a hit in our country as well. But, I never got into liking Bollywood movies. I just prefer Hollywood movies over Bollywood.

Having said that, I enjoyed some Bollywood movies like 3 Idiots, Kahaani and Dil Chahata Hai. I do not watch a lot of Bollywood movies, but when I do, I only watch the super duper hit ones that everyone is talking about.
markharris
Holly wood are the best for sure but bolly wood are also good.
cybersa
I prefer Hollywood than Bollywood.
Because mostly bollywood movie have Over action.

But i watch some bollywood movie which has good story and popular like 3 Idiots,Barfi etc....
deanhills
I've seen some really great bollywood movies as well. Must say Hollywood movies are beginning to get stale for me. Too much of the sameness in them. Very rarely that we get an epic movie from Hollywood, probably because we don't seem to find new movie directors who are willing to risk mega-dollar large projects. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong soon. For now I'm really impressed with Turkey for some amazing movies that they are producing and great cinematography, I'd say I prefer those over Bollywood movies.