FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any thoughts or advice? Thank you!

Nicole23
My boyfriend of one year recently broke up with me about a month ago. He goes to college 6 hours away, and we had a wonderful relationship. Best friends, if anything things were getting better. Then suddenly he ended it. First he said he needed a break, and kept making hints we were getting back together. Then he told me he hung out with this friend of his, and thought she was cute. And a week later they started dating. He is now home on break. We have not spoke since he started going out with her. I just want to know how people just get up and move on! His mother was very surprised, and he has not told her about his new girlfriend yet. I have gotten over it mostly, and have found a new friend who I've gone on some dates with.

I was just wondering if anyone had a similar situation where the person moved on quickly, but eventually came back? I'm not waiting around for him, I was just wondering if maybe in a year or two...
rx9876
I don't think so.

People have other dating opponents still have choices to break up with the former one or dating with multiple people during the same period.
Obviously, your ex boyfriend don't want to keep the multiple relationships and broke up with you.
The chance that he came back to you is almost zero.

Since you have a new mate now,
I suggest you concentrate on this relationship
and gather more information to determine that you're going to be serious or not.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Then suddenly he ended it.

Sorery
You are wrong.

There is no "suddenly".

If You are interested in him
then ask
What was the reason of the break?

Why "he is angry"?
Nicole23
Well I found out recently that he has been getting drunk a lot and partying. He broke someones jaw. He was never like that while drunk before. Is it possible he is just not sure what he wants?
rx9876
Nicole23 wrote:
Well I found out recently that he has been getting drunk a lot and partying. He broke someones jaw. He was never like that while drunk before. Is it possible he is just not sure what he wants?

You should be happy that you're not his girlfriend anymore,
so you are not the one who bailed him out of jail.

Don't put yourself in danger like this.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Well I found out recently that he has been getting drunk a lot and partying

This does show: This is a crisis.

Help him.

This is no "suddenly".
standready
rx9876 wrote:
Nicole23 wrote:

You should be happy that you're not his girlfriend anymore,
so you are not the one who bailed him out of jail.

Don't put yourself in danger like this.

Agree with above.
People can move on suddenly even after years of marriage. Be glad you are done with him.
loveandormoney
Quote:

on suddenly even

There is no suddenly.
If You kiss Your darling every day und You talk with Your darling
then there is no suddenly.

If Your darling is like furniture
then there is suddenly the table was moved.

Why do You not like to do love?
SpaceInvader75
Quote:
My boyfriend of one year recently broke up with me about a month ago. He goes to college 6 hours away, and we had a wonderful relationship.

Maybe this had nothing to do with it, but, in my experience, 6 hours is a long distance for a relationship.
I know it could be a lot worse than 6 hours, but still, I haven't had very good luck with the long distance factor. Maybe it will be better to meet somebody that is closer, not to mention somebody that is not partying all the time and getting into fights.
loveandormoney
Quote:

6 hours is a long distance for a relationship.

When there is love then it is a short distance.
When there is no love then it is a very very very long distance.
zacky
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

6 hours is a long distance for a relationship.

When there is love then it is a short distance.
When there is no love then it is a very very very long distance.

I totally agree hahaha.. very well said..
loveandormoney
Love is the short distance?

Hate is the long distance.

So the question in Xmas 2013 is:
My do the most people prefer hate?
Is the aim of hate to rule the partner.
We do not have sex but You have to follow me.

Is this the aim of the modern adults?
codersfriend
Some people can easily move on while others take some time before getting over
markharris
Hmm, I agree....
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
Some people can easily move on while others take some time before getting over

Are these the people in love
or are these the people living without love?
zaqmugo
Nicole23 wrote:
My boyfriend of one year recently broke up with me about a month ago. He goes to college 6 hours away, and we had a wonderful relationship. Best friends, if anything things were getting better. Then suddenly he ended it. First he said he needed a break, and kept making hints we were getting back together. Then he told me he hung out with this friend of his, and thought she was cute. And a week later they started dating. He is now home on break. We have not spoke since he started going out with her. I just want to know how people just get up and move on! His mother was very surprised, and he has not told her about his new girlfriend yet. I have gotten over it mostly, and have found a new friend who I've gone on some dates with.

I was just wondering if anyone had a similar situation where the person moved on quickly, but eventually came back? I'm not waiting around for him, I was just wondering if maybe in a year or two...

You may get back together, but it won't last. Its best to move on. Obviously he never felt the same way.
Da Rossa
So Nicole, how did it go in the end? You stopped in the part where he broke someone's jaws.
loveandormoney
zaqmugo wrote:
Nicole23 wrote:

You may get back together, but it won't last. Its best to move on. Obviously he never felt the same way.

Humans are like furniture.

Older
More older.
Throw away.

Buy and work or throw away.

Is this pleasure?
rx9876
Da Rossa wrote:
So Nicole, how did it go in the end? You stopped in the part where he broke someone's jaws.

It seems she never came back to frihost since this post.
Hope she is all right.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Humans are like furniture.
Older
More older.
Throw away.
Buy and work or throw away.
Is this pleasure?

That's what you think, really?

Quote:
Hope she is all right.

Happens a lot in here, specially in this Relationships area Sad
codersfriend
I could therefore conclude that she's having a good time now with her new relationship
loveandormoney
rx9876 wrote:
Da Rossa wrote:

Hope she is all right.

But this problem happened every times
1,000 times or more in every country.
naranjoa
Hey there I think you'll find my experience interesting.
I just got into a relationship with a Vietnamese girl we will call Y. Last summer she met a guy. This guy impressed her so much that she fell in love with him.
I met Y after she met the guy. I met her at a club meeting at the start of the university term and thankfully I made an impression on her and she liked me. We took a course together and were lab partners so we got to know each other better. I gradually fell in love with her but I didn't know what was going on behind the curtain. All the time she was very friendly but far from loving.
While I was all fuzzy about Y and trying to get her to notice me, she was still in love with the guy. She invited the guy to meet her best friend. After a while the guy starts having feelings for Y's best friend while Y is still in love with him. So I get caught in a love chain, its me loving Y and not getting noticed and Y loving the guy and not getting noticed and the guy loving Y's best friend and not being able to push the relationship further coz Y's best friend doesn't wanna hurt her feelings.

December came and I asked her out. We watched her favorite soccer team (I bought her a Chelsea scarf for Xmas), we went skying and we went to the movies (I held her hand). She was enchanted but still in love with the guy. She even gave me a percentage!! she said I was 10% and the other guy 90% close to her heart. I was feeling destroyed inside and very sad. Once it was the three of us talking and she was so excited talking to him and completely ignored me. All of the time she kept it a secret that she felt something for the guy. I intuited her feelings for him and I was beaten down but still gathered forces and kept trying. After 5 months dating she became my girlfriend.
rx9876
naranjoa wrote:
After 5 months dating she became my girlfriend.

Wow, at least it's a good end,
everyone got together with the one he / she loved.
Jones2020
My advice don't wait, and move on, see the bigger picture. Eventually you will find someone better than him
loveandormoney
naranjoa wrote:
I just got into a relationship with a Vietnamese girl we will call Y. Last summer she met a guy. This guy impressed her so much that she fell in love with him.
I met Y after she met the guy. I met her at a club meeting at the start of the university term and thankfully I made an impression on her and she liked me. We took a course together and were lab partners so we got to know each other better. I gradually fell in love with her but I didn't know what was going on behind the curtain. All the time she was very friendly but far from loving.
While I was all fuzzy about Y and trying to get her to notice me, she was still in love with the guy. She invited the guy to meet her best friend. After a while the guy starts having feelings for Y's best friend while Y is still in love with him. So I get caught in a love chain, its me loving Y and not getting noticed and Y loving the guy and not getting noticed and the guy loving Y's best friend and not being able to push the relationship further coz Y's best friend doesn't wanna hurt her feelings.

December came and I asked her out. We watched her favorite soccer team (I bought her a Chelsea scarf for Xmas), we went skying and we went to the movies (I held her hand). She was enchanted but still in love with the guy. She even gave me a percentage!! she said I was 10% and the other guy 90% close to her heart. I was feeling destroyed inside and very sad. Once it was the three of us talking and she was so excited talking to him and completely ignored me. All of the time she kept it a secret that she felt something for the guy. I intuited her feelings for him and I was beaten down but still gathered forces and kept trying. After 5 months dating she became my girlfriend.

Energy is a good idea.