FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My two websites

Rolz
Greetings!

I'm Roland "Rolz" Szentesi, a Hungarian guy, and I'd like two share my two websites with you.

My brickfilming website
It all started when I bumped into brickfilms.com back in 2004. This place is interested in making stop-motion animation with LEGOs and other toy bricks (they are easier to animate than clay). So after I've spent a few months there, I decided to make my own brickfilming website. I have made 10 brickfilms so far, and I hope you enjoy them! I'd also appriciate if you could tell what you think about my site.

My cartoon website (Goo Creations)
I recently got a nice cartoon making program, called Moho 5, and I've decided to make a little cartoon "company" with two friends I've gathered from brickfilms.com. We've only made one test film so far (I'm just trying my hand at that program) but we'll be making better ones... Also, as you can notice, this site is hosted on Geocities, which unfortunately goes offline very often, so that's one of the reasons why I've joined these forums... I want a better hosting place for our cartoon site (the other reason is that I like forums Smile ).

I hope you like the stuff I showed you above, and have a nice day! Very Happy

- Rolz
Jon82Brown
i like them but on your first one you should make the content wider so its not so long.
jarred89
I liked your first one how did you do the pop down menus?
Rolz
Thank you.
jarred89 wrote:
I liked your first one how did you do the pop down menus?

I used Xara Webstyle 3 to make that.

BTW, the second one is now on frihost! Very Happy
http://goocreations.frih.net
jarred89
Cool is the program to do the menus a free download if so is there a site?
LuiS_J
they are cool .. i like the first one more... Very Happy Very Happy
Mathias
Rolz,

While I could care less about the premise of both of the websites, the layout is nice and clean and you stuck through it, creating a "whole" website. The design is slightly basic, but, in your case, I think that's okay.

Brickfilming, eh?
bananaphone
Love the cartoon site!!
keep up the good work!
Rolz
Thanks all.
jarred89 wrote:
Cool is the program to do the menus a free download if so is there a site?

No, it's not free, but I got it next to an old computer magazine back in 2002, so it was free for me.
Mathias wrote:
While I could care less about the premise of both of the websites, the layout is nice and clean and you stuck through it, creating a "whole" website. The design is slightly basic, but, in your case, I think that's okay.

Well, my aim was to create a website where people can easily find everything they want, and not that flashy-pop-up-pictures-everywhere thing. It may seem a bit too basic for a few people, but I think it does the job. And since I'm using MS Notepad to make the website (yes, it's true...) I can't really achieve anything better.
Mathias wrote:
Brickfilming, eh?

Heh, yeah, I know it sounds odd... It's the same technique as clayfilming (Chicken Run, etc.), but you use LEGOs, since they are a lot easier to animate (the studs on the baseplates and stuff). So don't think that those who're interested in brickfilming are childish persons. The use of LEGOs is only for making the animation easier. Even adults do it! Razz
budazz
i like the second one its fun to visit...hehe nice piggy,, did you make it keep it up