FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did you know this??

dxverm
I have a good idea that most anime lovers started watching or have watched the first 3 original Power Ranger Series. I found a really cool factoid that relates the two a couple weeks ago and thought I'd share because it just blew my mind when i found out. Considering I had watched the whole series of Bleach and didnt catch it until after I had finished it. Anyways the second Black Ranger or Ninja Ranger who's real name is Johnny Yong Bosch got booted from from Power Rangers because Jason David Frank or the Green/White Ranger threatened to leave the show. I guess they didn't get along all that well. Well after Johnny left the show he auditioned for a voice acting job which he ended up getting for the English version of Trigun as Vash the Stampede! After nailing the part he started his voice acting career in anime and has a huge list of parts including Ichigo/Hollow Ichigo in Bleach and the .hack//sign Series, which jumped him into video game voice acting as well. If you are a little more curious to see if he was the voice actor for you favorite anime just head over to his wiki page at: Johnny Yong Bosch Wiki for a full list of his parts in anime/games/movies.
CHAOS-THEORY
i dunno if i should read this or not... oh wait i ll read it... not xD
dxverm
Don't have to if you don't want to I suppose XD
CHAOS-THEORY
i dont feel like spamming xD