FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The name is Verm.

dxverm
Hello everyone! My name is Verm as the subject suggests, and thats short for Vermillion, yes like the slipknot songs...lol I'm from Indiana, US and I currently work customer service for Orbitz. On the side (or at home) I'm a huge tech nerd, I build my own pc's and service others in my area, as well as dabble with console hardware. I have successfully modded the Original Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2 Phat, Ps2 Slim, PS3 Phat, and PSP-1000. I'm not an expert by any means in these areas but I do have experience tinkering with the systems. I also have dabbled in web-design. I used to run a website about 10 years ago called SS.Vegeta's.Rage, and co-operated, SS.Dragons.Rage and SS.Gohans.Rage, for all you out there that are not anime fans, those were all Dragonball Z Fan sites from 2000-2007. I still keep up with my skills in Photoshop, but have fallen behind with my coding skills. If there is anything else you would like to know about me just leave a comment or send me a pm. I hope to frequent this forum a lot in the future and its nice to meet all of you!

-Verm out!
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Verm! Very Happy
markharris
WELCOME VERN , ITS MARK, MARK HARRIS.
dxverm
Thank you for the warm welcome guys! Happy New Year!
deanhills
Same to you Verm. Hope it's going to be a good one for you. Smile
dxverm
Thanks Dean! Me too! I've got college starting soon and my websites up and running so I can't wait to see what this year has in store fore me.
shtuffandthings
Hello,
Welcome to the forum.