FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Upgraded cPanel

dclark1104
I think you guys should implement an upgraded panel. Using a more current version of PHP would also be highly appreciated!
johans
dclark1104 wrote:
I think you guys should implement an upgraded panel. Using a more current version of PHP would also be highly appreciated!

so far the php version is stable and good version.
RosenCruz
I believe DAdmin is an excellent panel. Lite and easy to use Cool
cybersa
My Vote for CPanel.
Because it has more features than DirectAdmin.
deanhills
We have cPanel on Server 1. It is pretty basic, but up to date as far as I can see except since the hacking of last year in May and the dDos after, we lost Softaculous. Initially I was suspicious of DirectAdmin as I'm mostly used to cPanel. But DirectAdmin seems to be doing everything that cPanel does, not much difference in their functionality, just a case of what one is used to. I'd love the opportunity to get to work with DirectAdmin, but Frihost is the only host I've seen DirectAdmin being used at. Most of the other hosts use cPanel as it is a good selling tool to get members, particularly if the host knows how to work with cPanel himself and knows how to make it more attractive feature wise. There are plenty of bells and whistles that cPanel allows the host to add for free. It also integrates well with WHM.