FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


You don't have permission to access / on this server.





traxion
when i go to
http://traxion.frih.net/

i want to see all my files and maps can that be working on frih??

now i get a no access page , verry irri, but i hope it can change.
Bondings
traxion wrote:
when i go to
http://traxion.frih.net/

i want to see all my files and maps can that be working on frih??

now i get a no access page , verry irri, but i hope it can change.

You need to put an index.html page in that directory.
traxion
cant it be without a .html file

on some servers u just can see what is in the folder whit out a .html file

if u get what i mean
gonzo
traxion wrote:
cant it be without a .html file


yes

http://www.google.com/search?q=.htaccess+%2Bindexes
traxion
srry man but i can no where find a working sullution on my question

but i had looked at google by my self earyler
ocalhoun
The filenames are case-sensitive when on the frihost server!
I made that mistake, too.
Test (or build) your site on a linux system (which is also case-sensitive)
traxion
i dont have or can get a linux server

i was hoping that somebody over here now how it must be done
does anybody got a clue??
Daniel15
Quote:
on some servers u just can see what is in the folder whit out a .html file


gonzo wrote:
traxion wrote:
cant it be without a .html file


yes

http://www.google.com/search?q=.htaccess+%2Bindexes


Exactly what Gonzo said. Just create a .htaccess file with the following contents:

Code:
Options Indexes


Save that as .htaccess and put it in your public_html folder. Now, people will see a directory listing.
traxion
thnx man

i tryed it like this 3 times but it works now

maybe becuese at mine .thacces was Options - Indexes in stand of Options Indexes

thnx man realy thnx
Related topics
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.