FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Oblivion Designz

dxverm
Hello everyone, I'm new here at FriHost! Thought I'd start buy trying to get some feedback on my website under-development. It's called Oblivion Designz and the idea is to house my personal web design portfolio, tutorials, maybe some resources like Photoshop files, possibly web hosting at one point, and a message board that I hope to develop into a community. Anyways like I said its a work in progress, been working on the message board mostly, but here is the link. Oblivion Designz. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, and as always, haters comments will be looked at, taken into consideration, then moved past.
RoylanM
The website is every nice, just need to add some more content and you'll be set.
dxverm
Thanks! I'm doing my best to get the forum done before I move on to content, its basically just in testing and development mode. Just looking for some user input so far so again thank you!
RoylanM
You are most welcome, it looks like you have some errors with mysql on your site.
dxverm
ya, I haven't moved on to start working on the tutorials section and portfolio section yet, I'm wanting to integrate those with the message board i'm developing so everything can be posted via the message board script.