FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suspended Account

darkeagle
On 12-08-13, Bondings said he has suspended my account, I replied but there is no return from him, because he seems inactive.

My websites didn't work from this time and this is effecting my works badly. Cause of this, I want to make a solution.

Is there any other one who related to hosting accounts?
RoylanM
Well you need to get out of the - area with your points first before trying to have your account revived if your suspension was due to inactivity.
darkeagle
RoylanM wrote:
Well you need to get out of the - area with your points first before trying to have your account revived if your suspension was due to inactivity.

It's not inactivity, when suspended I had positive points and Bondings said my account was sending spam and gave me a link from my website that I don't know anything about.
Gregoric
Are you completely sure you website was not infected in some way? It is also possible that your account credentials were somehow compromised and someone used the acces to send some spam around.

About the Bonding's inactivity - well, we all have to struggle with that fact and probably we will not be able to fix his situation until Bondings finds some more time to administrate Frihost. Unfortunately, it seems that your only choice is to wait for Bonding for a reply here or via PM, as he is probably being spammed with tons of messages currently.

Also, when did the suspension take place?
abhinavm24
better have a watch on your website and the affiliations you have put on it.
darkeagle
Gregoric wrote:
Are you completely sure you website was not infected in some way? It is also possible that your account credentials were somehow compromised and someone used the acces to send some spam around.

I'm sure nobody except me can use my account. But server may be infected, because there was too many problem, and changed frequently.

Gregoric wrote:
About the Bonding's inactivity - well, we all have to struggle with that fact and probably we will not be able to fix his situation until Bondings finds some more time to administrate Frihost. Unfortunately, it seems that your only choice is to wait for Bonding for a reply here or via PM, as he is probably being spammed with tons of messages currently.

I waited too much and this situation makes problem for my job Sad

Gregoric wrote:
Also, when did the suspension take place?

Aug 12
truespeed
You might be better off moving your site,Bondings hasn't posted on frihost since August.
darkeagle
truespeed wrote:
You might be better off moving your site,Bondings hasn't posted on frihost since August.

I thought moving my website too. But I need my latest files for this.
truespeed
Don't you have access via ftp?
darkeagle
truespeed wrote:

No, I haven't access. Also need databases too Sad
deanhills
truespeed wrote:
His account has been suspended, so that's a real whammy. No access to his files.

@Darkeagle, on which Server is your Website located?
darkeagle
deanhills wrote:
@Darkeagle, on which Server is your Website located?

Server 1.
sysna
I think only Bondings have access to servers and account management and he is not around for a while so you need to wait and hope that he comes back soon.
Peterssidan
Maybe tidruG can help. If he doesn't reply here on frihost, try the contact page on his website.
johans
darkeagle wrote:
On 12-08-13, Bondings said he has suspended my account, I replied but there is no return from him, because he seems inactive.

My websites didn't work from this time and this is effecting my works badly. Cause of this, I want to make a solution.

Is there any other one who related to hosting accounts?

What i like about bonding is he gives PM or email notification before he will delete your account. Truly amazing!