FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Support the troops...and higher rates of rape....

JoryRFerrell
In an organization that is supposed to be staffed by psychologically fit, mature professionals...
why do roughly 37% of female veterans (average number I have been finding in research) report being raped?

Furthermore, only 1 in 6 women (~16%) outside of the military report sexual abuse. Hmmm....sooooo....ladies....you are more likely to be raped if you enlist....you have almost a 50-50 chance. Why is this happening? Is it because men are more likely to rape in the military, knowing that the fraternity will be more likely to believe them over a female? Probably. Is it because the military seemingly takes little effort to avoid enlisting hot heads that are aggressive and want to cause harm,
to the point that they don't effectively weed out future rapists of our nations female defenders? Probably...

So...still wanna put that yellow ribbon magnet on the back of the car?
badai
What's scary is, if they can rape their own kind, what would they do to the enemies?

But I only heard of these problem is US and Australia, which happen to be the "sheriff" and "deputy sheriff" on the war on terror.

Good for them