FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forums Posting Question

bewald
I am very much the newbie so I apologize for "stupid questions" but I haven't quite been able to figure out how on the left hand side of a post, under their name and little banner saying "Adolescent Frihoster" or "New User" ect ect. some/most have a little picture (not the avatar at the bottom, but on the left hand side).

How do you do that, or is that something you get to do after you have been a user for a while?

Thanks! I searched but couldn't find this question already asked. Probably because it is simple and I am just missing it!
Bondings
bewald wrote:
I am very much the newbie so I apologize for "stupid questions" but I haven't quite been able to figure out how on the left hand side of a post, under their name and little banner saying "Adolescent Frihoster" or "New User" ect ect. some/most have a little picture (not the avatar at the bottom, but on the left hand side).

How do you do that, or is that something you get to do after you have been a user for a while?

Thanks! I searched but couldn't find this question already asked. Probably because it is simple and I am just missing it!

The image you are referring to is (I think) the avatar. The text at the bottom is called the signature.
misterdimiz
The "definition" of a member and the relative image depends by the number of his posts.

You start as "New Member", when you will have 25 posts you will become "Frihoster Wannabe", when you will have 50 posts you will become "Junior Frihoster", ... etc.

Wink
engeland
all your setting up of avatars(left side pic) and signatures (bottom pic) can be done in you Profile menu (its just at the very top of this forum: in your view). Smile