FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am back

twotrophy
Hello. I have not posted for a long time. I used to be very active on this forum a long time ago.
jajarvin
Welcome back!

You seem to be a lot of negative points. One way to get points is to send messages to forums.

I also have had a negative score when I do not for a long time had not participated in the discussion forums. These days, I try to send a message at least once day.
deanhills
Welcome back Twotrophy. Haven't forgotten you ... Very Happy
standready
Greetings and welcome back, twotrophy! What kept you away?
twotrophy
Thank you for remembering me. I did came on several times during the period of time that I was absent. I am also considering to create a replacement account because Bondings said in a thread that he cannot change usernames.
tonberry
Welcome back twotrophy!

Don't worry about the negative point balance - I seem to be having the worst one of all active forum members, as I started contributing very lately and am slowly chopping my way towards the rainbow from almost -400 points. Definitely more work than I thought!
twotrophy
standready wrote:
Greetings and welcome back, twotrophy! What kept you away?

I was too lazy to post and it may be due to finding out this game called NationStates although I would prefer to keep my accounts a secret but maybe I would reveal at least one of them in the future.

I may also create an account to replace this because I would like to have a username change like I said in one of the posts but I would try to keep a copy of all the posts that I have made.
Blaster
you used to be active... hmm well thats cute. Sorry to steal your thunder on that one Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bukaida
Same here man. I am also posting after a long time. I was very busy in finishing the syllabus for my students as their semester has started from 4th and will end on 20th. Hope to be regular after that.
johans
twotrophy wrote:
Hello. I have not posted for a long time. I used to be very active on this forum a long time ago.

Welcome back!

Happy Holidays.
Aredon
Welcome back stranger!

tonberry wrote:
I seem to be having the worst one of all active forum members

Challenge accepted Sad
Blaster
Aredon wrote:
Welcome back stranger!

tonberry wrote:
I seem to be having the worst one of all active forum members

Challenge accepted Sad

Yea i'm at negative 577....
rjraaz
I were also not active here; having a much amount of negative points.

I know my earlier activity over here were also not impressive here. Me very poor guy. Sad
deanhills
Why not ask for a reset in your Account?
Aredon
deanhills wrote:

Well for one thing it doesn't really feel deserved as I haven't contributed that much content, but for another it might just happen again. I'm at a point now where I'd rather post meaningful content and interactions than just farm for points. Which, no offense, seems to be a lot of the threads I see. I won't usually post if I don't feel I have anything to contribute to the conversation, points or not, it just feels wrong to jump in and say something essentially meaningless. That's not to say I haven't posted meaningless things, lord knows I have, and part of that is the pressure of trying to get more points. However, I now realize that I simply don't have enough content to contribute to offset how many points per day I'll be losing. So what am I to do? Keep resetting my points to zero? :/

In all honesty I spend a lot more time reading frihost threads that I find interesting than I do actually posting in said threads. I wish I could be rewarded for reading as well, but I'm fully aware that would be abused very quickly. I hope that makes sense, and happy new year everyone.
Blaster
deanhills wrote:

Bondings would need to stop by for that to work...
jamesparker
Welcome back Boos. Wink
cabenqc
Good to know you're back.
Trust you're all ok.
Welcome.