FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What have you hacked resently?

planet
My latest (its a never ending process on the Planets) is my razrV3.
izcool
I've done some actual computer hacking back in the day (websites of people who I am not fond of) but not anymore. I'm out of that stage now, now I'm on the defensive side and not the offensive side. The recent thing that I "hacked" (as you might call it) together is a Gateway computer motherboard/processor/some other parts put into a new case. Wink

- Mike.
gonzo
izcool wrote:
now I'm on the defensive side and not the offensive side

uh huh

and how do you stay appraised of the edge?
xorcist
I hacked into my TV and I accessed the mainframe, after I did that you couldnt believed what I did I changed the channel. Smile
I hacked once or twice but it was to get my friends stuff back. So I did what I had to do to get his property back.
izcool
gonzo wrote:
izcool wrote:
now I'm on the defensive side and not the offensive side

uh huh

and how do you stay appraised of the edge?

What I meant was that I'm no longer doing any "hacking" business, I'm trying to stay out of it and to prevent hackers from tampering with my home network. I know it may seem impossible, but I'm doing the best I can. Rolling Eyes

- Mike.
gonzo
izcool wrote:
prevent hackers from tampering with my home network

IPsec? Radius?
psycosquirrel
I "hacked" my palm pilot to output Winamp stats so I can control my music while I am playing games.
n0obie4life
MSN Messenger Surprised.

I changed the values of their games, making me the best of the best in my contact list, winning 999999 games.

I made it so that I could view gmail through MSN Messenger, much more.
lbs
I hack my Zarus all the time! I'm known as the neihborhood hacker, So I kinda watch that I don't get in trouble. People are allways coming to me with problems, like renting an educational dvd set for $900 and cant finish in time so I learn how to copy dual layer encripted dvd's with linux ('bout 50 of em). I guess I hack something several times a week! (Man, winXP sure is easy to recover passwords off of! Most insecure OS ever!)
bananaphone
My phpbb forum - www.forum.bananaphone.frih.net
bananaphone
lbs wrote:
I hack my Zarus all the time! I'm known as the neihborhood hacker, So I kinda watch that I don't get in trouble. People are allways coming to me with problems, like renting an educational dvd set for $900 and cant finish in time so I learn how to copy dual layer encripted dvd's with linux ('bout 50 of em). I guess I hack something several times a week! (Man, winXP sure is easy to recover passwords off of! Most insecure OS ever!)

err.. should you be advertising that you pirate windows xp on a forum......
planet
Banana,,,
Hehe we'r all friends here =))

Today it was the DVD player that got a makeover, it now takes all country codes.
gonchiweb
I HACKED MY OWN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i started in this business because, a hacker, from argentina, enter my computer. i still dont know what he did, but the computer started gotten slower and slower. I download the best antivirus, adware, rootkit detector, but the IP still appearing in DOS. I really got angry, and succesfuly repelled hackers IP. I WAS SO HAPPY! Wink i did it with a troyan, the same he used,to enter my computer.........
But the day after, after surfing the web 3-4hrs he could connected again!!
lamentably when i restarted my pc it not started any more Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
but i installed windows again and no more hackers problems Wink
bye
frozenhead
Haha!, am I reading this topic right!?.Well, I would really praise someone here that will post something like..

I hacked the Pentagon..
Or I hacked the Whitehouse..

Or I access classified data of government organizations around the world..

LOL..

Good for you guys!. Wink
Nameless
Today, I hacked some firewood.
fecophobia
I hacky sacked a couple days ago..
CrimsonStrange
... isn't there a line or two in FriHost's Terms of Service that implicitly states, A) The following is strictly forbidden on our servers?

Arrow 7. Content related to hacking, torrents, peer to peer, cracking and serial numbers.
Zaheer Khan
Shocked this topic is allowed here??? anyway i am not interested in hacking becuase there is no use of teasing others. if you use hacking for some good purpose then its okay but for bad purpose its obviously bad. I recently hacked Heart of a charming lady Wink it was for good purpose thats why its good Wink
n0obie4life
We're not talking about a tutorial on how to Ddos a frihost server Rolling Eyes
saiyeek
I hacked my girlfriends email account. I got into her account by doing some silly stuffs and checked either or not she was cheating on me. But I got to know so much that she had made a separate folder with darling as name to save all my e-mails I had sent to her. From that day, I started loving her more than before.
SunburnedCactus
I hacked a chunk out of my head when I fell over after drinking too much.
n0obie4life
Bondings just said hacking discussions aren't allowed here.

-close-