FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

histroty

facebook64
what do we learn from hitler... ?
geekbackpacker
i would give you several reasons;

* New Military Technology.
Several military vehicle launched during his life. The advanced tank is also available at that time.
* Nationalism
German love to their nation as same as same family. Whole Country in same direction. He good at speech. He was able to attract people to follow.

unfortunately, most of reference from Nazi party is very rare. I do not know much .
truespeed
How not to wear a moustache.
SonLight
I heard one of Hitler's speeches once. I understand almost no German, but the presence and the excitement of his voice amazed me. I suspect there has been a deliberate effort to avoid having his speeches played.
jackyxie
facebook64 wrote:

He used to be a power man~
Klaw 2
Dont invade russia... no one can, except the mongols :/
jajarvin
Democracy has its own weaknesses.
Hitler ruthlessly took advantage of those weaknesses, and that is why he came to power.
LxGoodies
facebook64 wrote:

The world SHOULD have learned

Not to execute genocide
Not to believe nationalist propaganda
Not to discriminate on race or religion
Not to start wars

.. but alas, these lessons were not learned really well Confused
Misuc
7 individuals now own more than a third of the population of the world do.

Hitler's career shows that worldwide destruction and war is inevitable unless and until a practical viable alternative is found which can enable ordinary people to come together and replace the failed commercial, financial, economic and social system which covers the planet, incompetent rule on behalf of a handful of the super-rich parasites by the governments they have bought etc. - bringing poverty, starvation, pollution, homelessness 'austerity' etc. in a vain attempt to meet their unfulfilllable need to expand forever.

In order to continue their rule against the flood of humanity there are no limits to the crimes they will allow and encourage. [Look at what the IMF etc. have already done to Africa, the EU to Greece, Italy, Ireland, Spain etc. and what NATO have done to Ukraine.....!]