FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

travel

facebook64
which is the best place on earth to trvale....?
mshafiq
I love to see world and natural beauty.I love travelling.I visited many country Canada is good place to see and to stay
johans
facebook64 wrote:

Philippines.. thousands and hundreds of beaches and places you can surely enjoy in the Philippines and budget wise..

Highly recommend. Very Happy
geekbackpacker
johans wrote:
facebook64 wrote:

Philippines.. thousands and hundreds of beaches and places you can surely enjoy in the Philippines and budget wise..

Highly recommend. Very Happy

is it safe?
sonam
facebook64 wrote:

Independent what do you like: sea, mountain, village, town. There is lot of good, very good and very nice places what we can recommend but I don't think anyone can say which one is the best. Wink

This is my 2111 post. Nice number! Mr. Green

Sonam
nelson
facebook64 wrote:

I think Niagara Falls is the best place on the earth to travel. It presents fantastic view about nature. It is an awesome place for the photography. Last month was on a family tour and I could not post here because I was busy to enjoy my tour with my family members. We also had a chance to go with Niagara Falls bus tours and enjoyed there a lot It was an amazing tour for me and my younger brother because we had great fun there together. We spend 2 days there and take fantastic snaps because Niagara Falls presents fantastic view for photography.
Nick2008
I believe anywhere on Earth is a great place to travel. Every place is unique and has something to offer. If you think there's absolutely nothing to do in some part of the world... you're not looking hard enough.
Pippo90
IMHO, the best place for travelling is Europe because there is a lot of interesting stuff in a not so large area and a lot of cultural diversity. Besides, the density of historic sightseeings is the highest in the world.
oliviafoster01
I have visited many country , places and cities but out of all the places my best travel experience was in Switzerland .Wonderful place to visit full of rich attractions.Secondly place that I would love choose is Florida .Fantastic pace if you are looking to get relax yourself,popularly known for famous white sand beaches .
kevinwade01
USA is the best place or ideal place for your vacations whether yor are travel in winter or in Summer
Aliciawillems
I like Travelling so much...Many places are beautiful which i want to visit like Paris ,Switzerland,USA..Travel is bestt way to reduce the stress...and refresh mood...i like travel with my friends and family..
jackbreat
I like travelling so much...i want to see all country and their beautiful places ..I believe anywhere on Earth is a great place to travel. Every place is unique and has something to offer..mostly i want to like travel to Canada and to stay there..
carleyadriana
Albany is best place to travel...There are lot of beautiful natural sights views ...Albany is really great place to spending the holidays....
mikeperhem1
Africa is probably one of the most amazing major regions on the planet, overflowing with unique pets not found elsewhere and recognized by thousands of kilometers of unchanged forests.
jackbreat
There are so many beautiful spots are there in the world. There are so many beautiful beaches and biuldings are there in Florida.
oliviafoster01
Whole earth is the full of beautiful places. So, I am unable to differentiate in all these beautiful places.
jackbreat
Miami, Venice, VEgas and Switzerland these are the best places to travel
mikeperhem1
Destin fl is the best city for travel.There are lots of shopping malls for children,youth and for elders.and there are variety of restaurants you found in destin fl
jackbreat
I thing Orange Beach of Gulf Coast in Alabama is the best place for travel.
mikeperhem1
There are many beautiful spots around this globe but i think florida is full of exotic beaches and natural parks that attracts the tourists.
mikeperhem1
America is the hub of perfect vacations as there are various tourist attracting sites .
mikeperhem1
I have prefer firstly to green place of nature.which is attract me more other than. I would like to travel all the places in the world. I want to know and see the culture of the every places. Culture of every place is different and have their own importance.
mikeperhem1
USA is the best place for travelling.In USA their are lots of beaches are present to fun and Entertainment.This place is perfect for summer vacation.
raubymartin
Travel is best way to get fantastic experience and knowledge about other's states,cities.
johans
raubymartin wrote:
Travel is best way to get fantastic experience and knowledge about other's states,cities.

I agree.. chance to getting know other places and explore the other country. For me, its mixed emotions because you need to find where you hotel is located. Which transportation you will take and not that expensive.

Taste the food on there country.
kaysch
I have no personal limit in travelling. Any country is potentially interesting. However there are climatic zones I prefer, and I guess that is the case with most people. Here is an overview of climate zones in the world.
http://www.auswandern-info.com/klima.html#.VPo-sNKUf18
The red zones stand for subtropic climate which are humid in winter, so basically we are talking about a Mediterranean climate which can also be found at the US west coast, in central Chile, the coast of Turkey, Northern Iraq, South Africa and south west Australia. According to a French study the most pleasant climate can be found in Vina del Mar, Chile. And I think it's true - there is sunshine almost all year round with only 2 months of rain, and because of the cold Humboldt torrent it's not unpleasantly hot. By the way, the runner-up in that study was Las Palmas on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria. Similar climate, sunshine all year around, not too humid and not too hot.
jofferystarkk899
Korea
loveandormoney
Makati.
playfungames
There isn't one whole single best place that is for travelling in the world. There are multitude of those. The world is filled with interesting, exciting, new, and diverse places. Depends upon where you want to go an what you want to experience. In my opinion, different people will have different best places in the world to go to and one person might have more than one absolute best place to travel.

For me, it is where the lovely beaches are which is accompanied by sunshine, clear weather and the blue seas rich with marine life and filled with exciting activities. But sometimes, another best place for me to go is into the highest places on earth, next to the Himalayas, on the foot of the Himalayas actually where it's a bit cold; but the view is like something that you would find nowhere on the earth. So beaches or Himalayas(Mountain regions) where there is peace and a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.
jackbreat
According to me Orange Beach Resort in Alabama is the best place. The place is terrific, along with this Orange Beach Resort makes the vacation very relaxing and enjoyable.
loveandormoney
Cebu.

Show me a better place and u ll lose.
kevinwade01
According to me Montgomery in USA is the best place to travel . This place has amazing weather and variety of activities to do. Moreover the place is best to spend vacations with friends and family.
loveandormoney
The United States of America have many aims to have fun
or places for have
fantastic holidays.