FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help in physics

asnani04
Recently I have been doing Matrices. It seems to be quite an interesting topic! Before this, I was engrossed in Vectors and 3D Geometry, which are also quite challenging and inviting topics. I especially loved 3D Geometry because of its closeness with the regular coordinate geometry in two dimensions and the extension of the concepts which were already known.

Can anyone suggest me ways to improve Determinants? I never really get which property is to be applied when. Razz

Also, I want to brush up my Physics, which is lacking in some topics like Capacitors. Can anyone suggest me some method?
deepode
asnani04 wrote:
Recently I have been doing Matrices. It seems to be quite an interesting topic! Before this, I was engrossed in Vectors and 3D Geometry, which are also quite challenging and inviting topics. I especially loved 3D Geometry because of its closeness with the regular coordinate geometry in two dimensions and the extension of the concepts which were already known.

Can anyone suggest me ways to improve Determinants? I never really get which property is to be applied when. Razz

Also, I want to brush up my Physics, which is lacking in some topics like Capacitors. Can anyone suggest me some method?

You need to be more nice with your titles. Anyways, Determinants' property are more about practice and the fact that what you want to achieve (in most of cases, what you want to proove Wink ).

And if you can tell me what you want to know about Capacitors, it would be more easy to answer.