FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how much i s your house?

zzly202
i'm living in a apartmenet

i'm planning to buy a house

with 3 rooms

how much will that be?

is there anyone got knowlege at this?

thanks for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S3nd K3ys
Are you serious?

How would we know how much YOUR house is gonna cost? Seriously, think about it for just TWO SECONDS, then tell me how we could possibly know?

You live in an apartment now. Great.

Is that apartment in the western hemesphere? Above the equator? How about: What country? What PART of that country? What town? North side or south side? Condo or house? 1 bedroom or 4? Do you want a yard?

I don't believe I just wasted 3 minutes making fun of someone that likely won't even realize he's being made fun of. Rolling Eyes

Ok, seriously. We'll assume you're moving to the town I live in in San Diego, California, USA, World, ok? I bought my house for $642,000.00. I've seen them for over a million, and less than $200,000.00.

I hope that clears it up for you. It will cost you between $2,000.00 and $200,000,000.00.

Sheesh
ocalhoun
It really depends on location.
a $50,000 house is worth $140,000 in the right neigborhood.

They are more expensive when:
Near any body of water
In a gated community
In an area that is rapidly growing in population
As far as possible from the middle of nowhere
Packaged with a golf club membership
They are in any kind of desirable location.
lavender
I don't have money to but a house right now..... Confused Confused Confused Confused
hahame
i am a student not,spend my parents money ,if i have find a job?i will build my owe house,not to by the department
Mark999111
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Are you serious?

How would we know how much YOUR house is gonna cost? Seriously, think about it for just TWO SECONDS, then tell me how we could possibly know?

You live in an apartment now. Great.

Is that apartment in the western hemesphere? Above the equator? How about: What country? What PART of that country? What town? North side or south side? Condo or house? 1 bedroom or 4? Do you want a yard?

I don't believe I just wasted 3 minutes making fun of someone that likely won't even realize he's being made fun of. Rolling Eyes

Ok, seriously. We'll assume you're moving to the town I live in in San Diego, California, USA, World, ok? I bought my house for $642,000.00. I've seen them for over a million, and less than $200,000.00.

I hope that clears it up for you. It will cost you between $2,000.00 and $200,000,000.00.

Sheesh

dude your mean, he asked a dumb question big deal

and your attempt at being funny fail missarably
falconfx
I plan to build my own house when I'll get a job. Wink
gonchiweb
i plan to buy a house when google adsense pay me for my website
hjaahahhahahahahaahhaha
byeeeeeeee
(joke)
rokabee
i bought my house for 300,000 and now its worth over 2 million
S3nd K3ys
Mark999111 wrote:

dude your mean, he asked a dumb question big deal

and your attempt at being funny fail missarably

Mean would be me calling him an idiot, an ******, and/or completely useless for being stupid and posting up assinine requests with absolutely NO information to base an estimate on, or smacking his forehead with the palm of my hand.

Wink
psycosquirrel
My parents bought their house for around 200k, now its around 600k. My aunt, who lives in California (near Silicon Valley, I think) bought her house a LONG time ago for about 150k. Now, its basically 4 mil.

Real Estate is a VERY good investment...
tribe
I live in Canfield, Ohio; 82nd best place to live according to Newsweek I think.

Anyways this town only had 5,000 people in 1990; now its up near 10,000 here in 2006.

When I bought my 3,200 square foot house for $270,000 in 1996 the market was cheap; but now it costs about $100 per square feet; so my home is well over $320,000 now and when I plan to sell it I will sell it for $350,000. Its in a growing neighborhood and two houses about my size sold for even over that but I want to get out soon so I will go for $80,000 in profit.

Its 11 rooms; 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, finished basement, inground pool, bike trail in backyard from Ohio River to Lake Erie! Soon to be completed.

My home is nice but I need a condo since my kids are all off into college!
budazz
wana buy our house...??
jacobholtz40
My house cost is affordable for me.But the area is go good and beautiful. I buying my house from real estate agent in Panama City which is in my price.
mshafiq
When i bought my house the real estate market was very high and i bought the house expensive.I was thinking that market will go up because every one were saying. but it did not. Now the housing market is going down and down and i am feeling scared about the property that i bought.
spinout
Mine at year 2000 - 100000 usd appr. Todays Worth 130000 USD. I do live in the country...
FunDa
gonchiweb wrote:
i plan to buy a house when google adsense pay me for my website
hjaahahhahahahahaahhaha
byeeeeeeee
(joke)

I can actually buy a house in Zimbabwewith the money I made from adsense
smith89kelly
When I will get a job, then I can build my own house.
playfungames
My house must be worth around 100,000K USD in my country if I did the conversions right. But, you never know. There isn't a fixed price for houses or there is one that has been established by the government but people sell it in their own prices, trying to get as much as they can. The location changes everything and mine is in a moderate location, in one of the alleys of the main area or market of my city in my country's capital. It's okay for the location I guess.
RosenCruz
I do not even have one. I am on rent and paying monthy to my landlord Rolling Eyes
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
I do not even have one. I am on rent and paying monthy to my landlord Rolling Eyes
I'm in the same class, soon to become homeless. My contract in the UAE comes to an end in June. Not sure which country to move to. Probably back to Canada.
Marcuzzo
I'm starting construction somewhere (hopefully) at the end of next month... yaaay
TurtleShell
We were living in a large city just 7 or 8 years ago. We bought a house when the home prices were at their lowest, and the cost of our mortgage was basically the exact same as the rent for our apartment.

We sold that house and moved to another house in an area with a much lower cost of living. We now have a property that's like a million times larger (like 2,500 square feet vs 1,400 square feet) and our mortgage is like 1/4 what it was when we were living in the big city. It really does depend a lot on where you live.
deanhills
That sounds awesome TurtleShell. Looks as though you made good property decisions. Timing was right as well. Well done! Cool
Insanity
I think it depends a lot on location, of course. My house is worth a million or so, but that's probably because housing prices have gone ridiculously high up in California. It was much cheaper originally when we bought it, but since recent years it's value has gone up drastically.
TurtleShell
Insanity wrote:
I think it depends a lot on location, of course. My house is worth a million or so, but that's probably because housing prices have gone ridiculously high up in California. It was much cheaper originally when we bought it, but since recent years it's value has gone up drastically.

Yeah, my house in CA was like over $400K when we sold it, but that same type of house would probably be like $120K where my parents live. Prices in CA are absurd. Although the property did have these really awesome mad men-esque knotty pine cabinets in the kitchen... maybe that's why it was worth so much... I miss that house...
deanhills
I always love smaller though. And open plan. I'll probably have to look for a new home after June as looks as though I won't be recontracted in the UAE. Not sure where to go though. Should be Canada, but would hate to the cold and taxes. Darn! Razz
TurtleShell
deanhills wrote:
I always love smaller though. And open plan. I'll probably have to look for a new home after June as looks as though I won't be recontracted in the UAE. Not sure where to go though. Should be Canada, but would hate to the cold and taxes. Darn! Razz

Yeah, it turns out that big houses are a pain in the @$$. It's like, I sit down at the table to eat dinner, realize I want a beer, but it's all the way in the freaking garage and that's so dang far I don't get up to get one. And cleaning it? I spend all day walking down hallways, putting things away in rooms that seem impossibly far from one another. Big houses are neat until you live in one and then you're like, I have more room but it's still a mess and it's harder to clean.
zarawatsonn
Currently, I am staying in a PG, where they provide all facilities.

But, the food is not so good. That's why i am thinking to shift to another one.

Let's see What happen!!!