FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hosting error......help

salman_500
hey
is there a prob with the server or somthin coz my site ain't oppenin...CHECK IT HERE all i see is a blank page... what is the problem...plz tell me if i have to fix it....plz...
n0obie4life
Make sure index.html isn't blank.
salman_500
i use php but still its not empty and its not only the homepage that doesn't open it ...evrything.. evry page is blank e.g Forums
what cud be the problem???
n0obie4life
One of them could the the files aren't uploaded properly.

Try uploading the files again.

If that doens't work, you'll have to wait for our admin.

[edit] I forgot to add. Make sure you are transferring your files in ASCII mode.
budazz
i doesnt have any content...there is something wrong in the uploaded file Confused
Bondings
The html that is being sent out to the browser only contains the 'head' of the html. It stops where the body tag should begin. Most likely some includes which aren't working.
misterdimiz
salman_500 wrote:
hey
is there a prob with the server or somthin coz my site ain't oppenin...CHECK IT HERE all i see is a blank page... what is the problem...plz tell me if i have to fix it....plz...

If you want send me your index.php file to check if it contain bugs. It seems that the PHP script doesn't produce any html code.

If you accept I will send you a PM with my email.
(Send me a PM)

OR

Post here the source code of the page Smile
n0obie4life
NOOOOOO. Don't post the sourcecode here.

www.pastebin.com

Post it there and link the pasted stuff here.
salman_500
i am using phpnuke and i am sure that there is no problem with the files uploaded as my site was working perfectly fine about a week ago... then for a religious occasion i left my house for 5-6 days and didn't check it and wen i came bak nothin was oppenin...... i did upload the files again making sure all the files were there but still no use.... plz help me out...im worried....

here is the index code:

http://pastebin.com/424264

somw ppl did already check my site frm here ...this forum... i advertised my site in the site advert section and many ppl got to see it so it means that it worked before.... i think there is somthin rong with the server or somthin.... but with only my site... y not any other...
Daniel15
I can get to your site, but there is a MySQL error:
Quote:
There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.

http://gaming500.frih.net/

Check if the database is set up properly, and try again. Remember to add a database user