FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

haunted stories from your area

standready
Since this is Halloween in the US anyway, I thought it would be interesting to hear some haunted stories from around this tiny planet we call home.

Mine dates back to early 1900's but is well know for the story from the 1970's. May I present Reder Road: http://hauntednorthernindiana.blogspot.com/2012/05/abandoned-road.html

What is your story?
deanhills
OK, here's one - A haunting tale from Dubai ....

http://hauntedearthghostvideos.blogspot.com/2011/08/haunting-tale-from-dubai_03.html
spinout
OK, we have a story of a rune stone on a church groud. The story is that when the rune stone falls over the world will end... And it tilt quite much now...

Another story is that if you see a dead deere on the road to a castle then you never will return.
Once I had 2 girls in my car and we drove that road and I scared them all the way in the snow blizzard that I thought I saw dead deeres... It all culminated when I stopped outside the casle, and I screamed that satan takes me and I runned and hided behind the castle. The clock was midnight too, so the girls screams their throats out for a couple of minutes before I returned to the car.
They were quite angry on the trip back to town Laughing
Insanity
I don't know about stories, but where I live there's a hospital that's been abandoned for several years now that people say is haunted with the ghosts of the patients that didn't survive there. The bad news is that I need to drive past that area when I go home from work everyday... it wouldn't be so bad normally, but I work late into the evening and it gets scary soemtimes when there are no cars around.