FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Happy Halloween 2013 post here!

johans
Hello everyone!

Celebrates your day for Halloween party here at frihost!

Trick or treat? -- What is your trick and treat for this Halloween 2013?

Are you having a good Halloween party? Share you experience here. Time only once and you cannot repeat it next year because next year is 2014!

Twisted Evil
standready
It is raining heavy here and possible sever storms so town cancelled 'trick or treating' until tomorrow night.
deanhills
Halloween on 1 November. Sounds at least different and interesting.

I kind'a escaped Halloween here. Not by design. Had something on in Dubai last night. But yes, still appropriate then to say Happy Halloween!

spinout
We had a trickor treat start yesterday, since we have "allsaints" too it problably continues...
true story from yesterday:
10 pm 3 ladies knocked on the door... I asked the first is she was a vampire? No, I m the zombie queen she answered. Can't be I said, the mean old lady next door is that and you can't even limp as badly... She tried and failed. I asked the second if she was the female troll? No, I am the spider queen she answered! Ha, can't be I said, I got all of them at my depardment at work. She smiled in reply. I asked finally the third lady, are you the ghoul? No she said, I am a common witch! OK, agreed I said, the world is full of them 24/7. I gave them candy and they happily wandered off in the dark...