FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RuneSource

smokey4life
RuneSource is a help/fan site for RuneScape. Its still under heavy construction i just got the site upped. http://www.runesource.frih.net/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl
david150
I want to see it, when u finished it.
Keep up the work
intel17
looking good, should be great when finished
budazz
t will look more good if you remove the star background Smile
smokey4life
Yeah, the template on there now is only there for temp purposes i am working on a medieval template for the forums.
smokey4life
Ok we have made some major modifications/updates to our site, still far from done however. Check it out here RuneSource
smokey4life
Also we have just added out actuall website located at http://www.runesource.frih.net/ Again this site has just been upped and is far from done.
lazaruz
It looks good, I like medieval stuff.
A bit too dark for me, but hey, it's the dark ages so who am I to judge.

Keep up the good work, I'm sure it will come out great.
Yjaxygames
Looks very good. Good template at your forums.
Squeeky
Looooooooove the design...fits well...did you make yourself?
salman_500
hey nice work with the theme.......

it suits the runescape style.......

hey why dont you add some :
runescape secret.....that attracts many visitors..
minikiltman
Not bad, i think the Template is good, it actually was the Highlight of site.
Forums are poor. Look at mine for inspiration Smile http://www.runetoads.com
[-=Mkm=-]
smokey4life
Thanks for all of your guys feedback and ideas. Yes i know the forums are the highlight of the site as of right now the site i have just uploaded and is not even close to complete. However the site will come with many more advantages such as custom automatically updating sigs for runescape. Custom member homepages for your info. Plus much much more ill make sure to post all changes and additions here in this post so if your interested in this site please check back from time to time.

Thanks from everyone at RuneSource!! Very Happy
Garg
Great job ... Didn't know anything about Yabb, but i'm definetly going to check it out now !! Wink

Great job, and nice work !!
Superfan
Nice work on the forum template. Applause What is that background graphic you're using, snakeskin? Whatever it is, it works! Mr. Green The text is still very read-able over it. Very Happy

I really like the new YaBB 2 forums. You've done a great job getting an appropriate custom look. Cool I even registered to see if you've got other, user-selectable, templates. But you're requiring e-mail verification and I haven't gotten the e-mail from you yet (my work's e-mail server is crap). Evil or Very Mad
smokey4life
Thanks again everyone, i appreciate the comments, and @Superfan, about the e-mail verification, a lot of e-mail servers will filter my e-mails as junk. I still go through everyday and activate all accounts, so your registration should be valid now and able to login..
blunty666
cool looking site dude not really a fan of runescape but im liking the sites style keep up the good work is it all html? hope to see it when its finished
smokey4life
Im sorry to say that Runesource is no longer online Sad However our new website at http://xtm.110mb.com IS ONLINE! Its much more user friendly and has many more features then RuneSource ever had. We are going to incorporate our runesource site into a section on the new website very soon (transition is in progress right now) So if you were a fan of Runesource or Runescape we encourage you to register on the new site and help our RuneScape section of the site grow. We need your guys help to make this happen.
imagefree
link is not working.
smokey4life
imagefree wrote:
link is not working.

link is definitely working for everyone else....