FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Greetings

EliteDeeds
Greeting fellow nerdodians. Introduction. Hhmmm. I kinda suck at these. HAHA Here goes.

I am a typical geek I guess. Single, middle aged, I do NOT live with mom tho, but I do love and enjoy my MMO.

I am in kinda a rut as far as employment though, like most people. I was laid off last year, and a new job is not coming easy. My neighbor is kind enough to let me link to her Wi-Fi so I get internet. However the signal has to travel through 2 apartments to get to me, so it's a tad flaky.

I was able to land an online job, however my laptop is not powerful enough for the task. They require a Windows 7 machine, and this one chocks on XP. The ex got all the good equipment in the divorce. She don't know how to use it, just didn't want me to have it. /shrugs

So, I want to put up an SMF with a 'donate' button and point my friends and family to it so I can try to scrounge up enough for a newer machine. Afterwhich I can get my job, and things will be golden.

That's about it.
Happy Codeing,
ED
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost Elite. Am curious. What is it about SMF that motivates you to use it? Why not any of the other Forums like myBB or phpBB?
msfarsa
Welcome to Frihost Elite. Very Happy Smile