FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i want to make travel website

geekbackpacker
i dont have customer. how can i earn money?
tonberry
geekbackpacker wrote:
i dont have customer. how can i earn money?

It's just as if you were saying "I'm poor, how do I get rich?". Whoever is rich surely won't tell you how they got to where they are, after all they did it with hard work, discipline and lot of commitment. And you didn't even specify what is the idea behind that website.

Do you want to sell travel tickets? Hotel reservetions? Just an informative website and earn on advertisements (Ad Words, banners...)? You need to be more precise.
jackbreat
Through social media or advertise your web site than you can earn money.
mikeperhem1
Through advertise you firstly promotion your site than your can earn money through getting add.
enchy
First you should create your site and than add some tourism site partner program to it, after everything is done and your site looks good start to promote it. First i recommend you to start with ad networks. If your site really looks good you will see good conversion. If everything goes fine and you get your first clients you should start to SEO youê site to get trafic from google. Have a good luck, man