FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpBB2 Avatar Error

mrsliickz
Can anyone fix this error? It shows this message when i try to upload an avatar image.

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/32960304743716ae86b6ad.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mrsliickz/domains/mrsliickz.frih.net/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 286

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrsliickz/domains/mrsliickz.frih.net/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/mrsliickz/domains/mrsliickz.frih.net/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrsliickz/domains/mrsliickz.frih.net/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/mrsliickz/domains/mrsliickz.frih.net/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrsliickz/domains/mrsliickz.frih.net/public_html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:286) in /home/mrsliickz/domains/mrsliickz.frih.net/public_html/includes/page_header.php on line 486
n0obie4life
Dude. You PMed me the same question as you posted. I gave you the perfect answer.

CHMOD the avatars folder to 777

The avatars folder is in /images/
Bondings
755 should be enough, I think. With 777, you might get 500 server errors.
n0xvb
Bondings wrote:
755 should be enough, I think. With 777, you might get 500 server errors.

I know the phpBB instructions specify 777 for the directory, I've got mine set that way and no server errors Smile
n0obie4life
Bondings, it has to be 777.