FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars Battlefront II

Eyre
I WANT this game...I have the first one, it's amazing. I keep going to Blockbuster to rent it, but they dont have it, and my mom is making me rent it before i buy it. Anyone else played it so far?
cartoonistone
I haven't played it yet, however the first one is great, you're right. I don't want to buy it for the steep price of $50, considering I'm a poor, poor college student.
intel17
I f you loved the first one, you gone really love this one!
Its great, a much better (actually is one) Storyline that the first!

I give it 12/10 Very Happy
and Its alot longer than the first game too Very Happy
thefluffyhamster
it looks really good and im not sure whether to get it for psp or xbox, or both.....
Eyre
yeah, i still play the first one, it gets old sometimes, but never loses it's kick. And dont worry, i'm a poor high school student Razz....know what you mean.
Guelila
This is going to be great!
I am going to get it soon, but the price is amazingly high...
Makes me wonder how much the game market earns every year.
I heard that the game makers get paid to put like posters and stuff of real products in the games.
well obviously SWBG:II isn't going to have those advertisements because Lucas Arts is Huge and the game itself doesnt fit for advertising.
But games like counter-strike is good for advertising because you can put posters in maps where they camp a lot.

I really wanted this game for PSP, but it is not as good as I expected.
I believe the game for the consols are longer?
I also wanted to play massive multi-player in the PSP but thats not possible either....
Dark_Jedi06
If I had $50 I'd buy it in a heart-beat...if only I would get off my lazy butt and get a job. Razz But yeah, it definatley looks awesome...I played so many hours on the first one. Very Happy
Eyre
Guelila wrote:
This is going to be great!
I am going to get it soon, but the price is amazingly high...
Makes me wonder how much the game market earns every year.
I heard that the game makers get paid to put like posters and stuff of real products in the games.
well obviously SWBG:II isn't going to have those advertisements because Lucas Arts is Huge and the game itself doesnt fit for advertising.
But games like counter-strike is good for advertising because you can put posters in maps where they camp a lot.

I really wanted this game for PSP, but it is not as good as I expected.
I believe the game for the consols are longer?
I also wanted to play massive multi-player in the PSP but thats not possible either....

Yeah, consoles are better Razz

Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
If I had $50 I'd buy it in a heart-beat...if only I would get off my lazy butt and get a job. Razz But yeah, it definatley looks awesome...I played so many hours on the first one. Very Happy

Guess we are all poor, heh.
JCdude5
Yes I have played it and it is awsome. You can do the same stuff as in the first one but there are some differences. You can not only have space battles, but you can land your ship into your opponent's, get out, and take it over. I would give it a 9.4 out of 10.
jozsi1983
I think the jedi concept is really cool. But i still think the engine really sucks. Lucaas arets needs to get some better programers and update the engine. Anyone else fell this way. I hear alot of ppl complaining about magazines and game review sites that they gave the game a bad ratin. Well the game does really suck. I mean it playes like original half-life. I needs to be updated bad. Just remember this is my opion only. I know alot of people are going to disagree with me but oh well.
Daedalus
The game is great! I found the campaign fairly interesting. It follows the logs of the 501st through some major Star Wars battles and the transitions of the Republic to the Empire. Also, playing with the heroes is fun as well. I simply love the space battles. I've seen some pretty insane space dogfights from playing online. Battlefront II is definitely worth a try.
DJHicks
when it comes to mulitformat games i.e. xbox, psp, ps2 etc there should not be a great deal of difference between them!

also the pc versions should in theory be far better then the console version (althought not always the case) as pc specs can and usually do out do the consoles!

but seems the pc programmers havent grasped this concept yet and can produce some very poor representations!
TheQ
I heard the spaceship battles are very good. I'm looking forward to play SW: BF 2
senan
Dark_Jedi06 wrote:
Kaisonic
I haven't played it yet myself, but my bro's a huge fanatic. And apparently it's almost replaced Halo 2 at the local get-together every week (although my awesome Halo 2 montage inspired some of them to go back to Halo 2) But supposedly it's very popular and cool, with four-player split-screen and system link action. Looks nice. Really. I'd say go ahead and buy before renting. Cause that wouldn't really make sense to rent it after buying. Cause then you'd have it twice. And you don't need two. Unless you were going to like a party and they didn't already have BF2 there. I dunno. Now I'm just rambling.
Mongrel
Just got it yesterday! So far it is a pretty sweet game Smile
JustaMin
The first game got alot of stick although I actually thought it was great. Can't see why so many people dont like it. I'll have to check out the new one, not seen it yet Smile