FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Feed back from my Job site

chef-martin
my job site is now 6 month old/young.

have done a lot improvement since beginning,gained a lot knowledge as you can imagine.
http://www.get-thejobyouwant.co.uk have got some feedback already from different individuals,got some good advices.
now lets see what you guy's have to say?

The site is huge - really! didn't really know where to go firstly, have tried things out and around. Now it is time to think to split something in extra web sites which I currently try to set up - but my research now is more knowledge able so I take bit more time to make the best out from the beginning.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.
chef-martin
RoylanM
Your site is decent looking but the content needs to be organized way better than it is now.
sonam
Actually, this site is too confused for me. All content is looking like inserted without any logic. From my point of view and like customer I will not stay on this site more then few second.

Sorry if this words hurt you but page organisation is very important for most of customers.

Sonam
chef-martin
Thanks guy's
I m aware of that in a way,- will definitely work on that
truespeed
sonam wrote:
Actually, this site is too confused for me. All content is looking like inserted without any logic. From my point of view and like customer I will not stay on this site more then few second.

Sorry if this words hurt you but page organisation is very important for most of customers.

Sonam

I agree with this,too much noise,It needs to be simplified and more user friendly.
chef-martin
alrighty, should have done that a while ago, anyway - I have now modified the Front page easier and even quicker to navigate, sorted and organized!!

Plz re feedback Cool
many thanks guy's I really appreciate that
Peace