FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to make your grilfriend / Boyfriend feel secure

TheLimey
My new girlfriend has been through a lot in her life. Fact is I am super in Love with the girl and have been since March of this year, however, we only started dating officially in July. We had some messy situations going on. However, due to her past, she is constantly sure that I will leave her for someone else. When I am not with her, she will contact me and start accusing me of being with someone else, even though I am literally in my apartment playing Fifa or something. What can I do?
loveandormoney
Make her laugh.
Dont tell her fairy tales.
Stop using aggression.
standready
I would say she has serious trust issues and trust is big part of a relationship so is whatever you 'feel' for this girl worth the headache of not being trusted?
loveandormoney
Is relationship a hospital?
tonberry
Of course it is, in many ways. Being with someone you love makes you feel better and stronger, isn't it?

OP, you can't 'force' her to trust you. Every person has his/her own pace in which he/she opens up. There are no tricks to speed this up and if you're going to look for ways to convince her, it might achieve the opposite result - since you try so hard to make things look right, you must have something on your conscience!

I've seen pairs with huge trust issues make it and I've seen others fail, it's impossible to guess from my experience (or at least I can't see the signs).

Just make sure she knows you're in it for real and when your relationship gets older, start demanding that she trusts you more. After all, a good relationship is a partnership so why should you be constantly on trial?

When you find yourself in the same situation several months from now (she continues to spy on you), just say that you can't be with someone who can't trust you and there is no point in you two being together if she sees you as a person who could do all those things she accuses you of.
loveandormoney
Quote:

Of course it is, in many ways.

Then ask for money.
This is a forum.
This is a discussion.
So please write me Your opinion.

Relationship ist happiness and fun:
So the opposite of an hospital.

So do not stay with a partner together
who wants to kill You.

Many relationships kill each other.
Very often You can read in the newspaper. Husband shot wife.

Are our teachers wrong.
They told us
not to do this.

Quote:

Being with someone you love makes you feel better and stronger, isn't it?

Yes.
Sure.

Question:
Is love an accident?
abhinavm24
make her smile and feel important.

Surprised
Call her at times and make her feel you miss her. Surprised
loveandormoney
YES

YES YES

Quote:

make her smile

YES YES

This is a short post.

Thank You Steve Harley.
markharris
just remain sincere with the person.
zacky
TheLimey wrote:
My new girlfriend has been through a lot in her life. Fact is I am super in Love with the girl and have been since March of this year, however, we only started dating officially in July. We had some messy situations going on. However, due to her past, she is constantly sure that I will leave her for someone else. When I am not with her, she will contact me and start accusing me of being with someone else, even though I am literally in my apartment playing Fifa or something. What can I do?

I am curious about "past" you mean. Anyway regardless of what kind of pasts she had on her previous relationship, trust is the number one thing you have to gain.

It is kinda hard to achieved and this thing cannot prove only by words but actions. But once you have it, please take care of it and hold on to the promises you mentioned to get her trust.

I think it is normal to jealous for anybody else. All you have to do is keep doing the things that will gain her trust until she is the one tell you that she trusts you.

If you do alot of things and yet she still do not trust you, then sad to say, she don't love you. Maybe she just need someone to be with her and it is completely way far from description of being in loved.
loveandormoney
markharris wrote:
just remain sincere with the person.

remain sincere with every human
codersfriend
Make sure you always tell her what you're doing. and also try to stay out of trouble. It's hard to gain trust if you lost it
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
Make sure you always tell her what you're doing. and also try to stay out of trouble. It's hard to gain trust if you lost it

Sure.
Enjoy the time with Your darling.