FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any more free android games

EllenBattaglia
Does anyone have any good recommendations of recent android apps i haven't really looked through lately just wondering if u guys have any faves yo think are worth looking at ? I really love mobile games, and i want to have more free apps. but now I just download games from the website here recommended by a friend. of course,the games are very fun, i need more choices. and the apps should suitable for android. Hope to share more games, thanks.
CHAOS-THEORY
be more specific; be google (y)
DesquisiadoMoral
In google Play you can get free games.

Plants and Zombies is a good game

Rolling Eyes
LostOverThere
Wordament is an excellent free mobile game. It's available on Windows, iOS, and, yes, Android. It's developed by Microsoft, if you're curious and there's no Pay-to-Play rubbish or DLC.

My girlfriend and I play it in bed together. We're such old people.
75alex
I'm going to keep following this thread, imo it's quite hard to find great free games in any market as most free games are ad-infested poor quality games.
playfungames
Here are some Android games that I liked:

Turbo Kids: A cute little sideways running and racing game with power-ups and what not. Really addictive. I spent around a month to complete this game.
Iron Man 3: Very addictive game based on the movie Iron Man 3. Its like temple run in a way.
Super StickMan Golf 2: I enjoyed this cute little golf like game.
CSR Racing: A drag racing game with some really awesome cars. Cars are neat and game is addictive. It does take a long time to earn the game currency to buy those nice cars.