FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Butterflies

kavitajain9782
Tell us about the last thing you got excited about — butterflies-in-the-stomach, giggling, can’t-wait excited.
ratanegra
When my current crush showed some interest in me. Things didn't end up well, by the way...
Mrs_Robota
curious... I always wondered me what mean "butterflies-in-the-stomach", I think if it is only a saying or it describes textually something... I had never felt that and I can't imagine... unless you have a stomach problem... if I am interested or excited about something, then it's just that... but I don't feel anything else... lol sorry if I am losing the point in the post... but is a curiosity for me Laughing
deanhills
I haven't had one of those in a long while. Darn! Razz
watersoul
kavitajain9782 wrote:
Tell us about the last thing you got excited about — butterflies-in-the-stomach, giggling, can’t-wait excited.

I'm interested in your own experiences about such things first kavitajain9782, it would help me feel more comfortable in the knowledge that this is not just a thread creation to post your back-links.
If you reply here I shall then consider it a conversation and of course share my own experiences as well Wink
standready
deanhills wrote:
I haven't had one of those in a long while. Darn! Razz

Even longer for me, Dean. Something has to give.
Deline
I really felt this way when I was moving to São Paulo again.

I graduated and then went to another city to work...But a few months later the company I had worked as an intern called me for a new and better opportunity. And here I am! Razz
playfungames
Well I am excited about this trekking trip that I am going to. I am leaving on the day after tomorrow. I will be back after 9 days. It would be really exciting to travel through forests, valleys, streams, bridges, villages, hills finally into one of the most prominent 8 thousander of this planet: Mount Annapurna. Really excited. This might just be my final trekking trip, you never know. It is hard to gather a group and go trekking these days. So, I am really excited.