FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Do you love Jesus Christ with all your heart?





redhakaw
If you love Jesus Christ then confess and declare it here with a a few sentences describing how you love Him.

Very Happy
Bluedoll
Jesus understands me. I do have a belief in Jesus and a love for him. It is not something I need to prove to anyone but it is something I am able to share because I’ve explored my spiritually and I do not have to question the validly of the existence of Jesus. I did not arrive at this point easily. It required prayer and a true understanding of the bible.

For me it not merely a religious belief but I completely believe in him. I love and trust him. This is for me is a fact!
Mrs_Robota
I believe in Jesus and mother Mary, but some people misunderstand and think that they are like other gods... that's not true, you have a different feeling and respect for everyone, and there are one only God, which can be called in different ways according to the different cultures..
yes I believe in Jesus, he is my brother in God.
Bluedoll
To deny Jesus Christ would be to say I do not believe in him. I do believe in him. It is my God given right to keep my religious beliefs intact. When someone who does not share my belief demands that I prove that Jesus Christ is real or demands that I supply proof that God does exist in angry debate, I do not need to comply with their demands. To do so would be to mock God. It would be equal to say to God you are nothing and you need to prove yourself.

I will not do this! God for me is a fact, I need not debate this belief with anyone and I will openly refuse to debate my belief publicly. My belief in God is something that is not up for angry debate and I will not be forced into alliance with unbelievers. This is how I love Jesus. I will not mock Jesus like unbelievers. They did in his days on earth as a man and they still do it in these modern times.

Psalms 35:16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
Bikerman
ROFLMAO
Bluedoll wrote:
I do not believe Jesus was God but you can. You believe God is omniscient – interesting! I do not share your beliefs
watersoul
Bluedoll wrote:
To deny Jesus Christ would be to say I do not believe in him. I do believe in him. It is my God given right to keep my religious beliefs intact. When someone who does not share my belief demands that I prove that Jesus Christ is real or demands that I supply proof that God does exist in angry debate, I do not need to comply with their demands. To do so would be to mock God. It would be equal to say to God you are nothing and you need to prove yourself.

I will not do this! God for me is a fact, I need not debate this belief with anyone and I will openly refuse to debate my belief publicly. My belief in God is something that is not up for angry debate and I will not be forced into alliance with unbelievers. This is how I love Jesus. I will not mock Jesus like unbelievers. They did in his days on earth as a man and they still do it in these modern times.

Psalms 35:16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

Hi, I'm curious about the vociferously defensive tone in the above quoted reply, was it intended as just a 'refresher' statement of your long held convictions, or do you feel one of the previous posts to yours attacks your own faith in some way?

You had already declared your faith very well in a prior post in this topic, and then immediately after Mrs_Robota's contribution you made a fresh declaration with greater intensity. Did Mrs_Robota's personal interpretation cause such emotion?
If so it is amusing to see such macro-squabbling between fellow abrahamic god believers. You of course know my own lack of belief in such things, which is why I leave you to your own, but as a Frihost member I am interested in why you upped the emotion in your reply immediately after Mrs_Robota? Are you as angry with differing interpretations of faith as you are with people such as myself who do not share any belief in gods?
Bluedoll
Bikerman wrote:
ROFLMAO
Bluedoll wrote:
I do not believe Jesus was God but you can. You believe God is omniscient – interesting! I do not share your beliefs
I am rather put back. I thought there was not supposed to be cross linking....this comes from another post so should it go here?

In any case, I'll deal with it.

Defining Omniscience:
Omniscience, mainly in religion, is the capacity to know everything that there is to know.

I don't share this idea at least in the way that the word is often used. I would rather look at an actual scripture.

I do believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. I also believe in God, as Jesus Christ often said, my father.

I do not share the belief of an atheist who does not believe in God.

_________________________________________________________

I find this kind of post rude for this reason. It adds very little to the thread other than a taunt. Is this the kind of example that you wish me to follow?

What you fail to understand Bikerman is if I make a mistake I am more than happy to correct it. I really gain from that.
Bluedoll
watersoul wrote:
Bluedoll wrote:
To deny Jesus Christ would be to say I do not believe in him. I do believe in him. It is my God given right to keep my religious beliefs intact. When someone who does not share my belief demands that I prove that Jesus Christ is real or demands that I supply proof that God does exist in angry debate, I do not need to comply with their demands. To do so would be to mock God. It would be equal to say to God you are nothing and you need to prove yourself.

I will not do this! God for me is a fact, I need not debate this belief with anyone and I will openly refuse to debate my belief publicly. My belief in God is something that is not up for angry debate and I will not be forced into alliance with unbelievers. This is how I love Jesus. I will not mock Jesus like unbelievers. They did in his days on earth as a man and they still do it in these modern times.

Psalms 35:16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

Hi, I'm curious about the vociferously defensive tone in the above quoted reply, was it intended as just a 'refresher' statement of your long held convictions, or do you feel one of the previous posts to yours attacks your own faith in some way?

You had already declared your faith very well in a prior post in this topic, and then immediately after Mrs_Robota's contribution you made a fresh declaration with greater intensity. Did Mrs_Robota's personal interpretation cause such emotion?
If so it is amusing to see such macro-squabbling between fellow abrahamic god believers. You of course know my own lack of belief in such things, which is why I leave you to your own, but as a Frihost member I am interested in why you upped the emotion in your reply immediately after Mrs_Robota? Are you as angry with differing interpretations of faith as you are with people such as myself who do not share any belief in gods?
My posts have nothing to do with Mrs Robota's post. I do fail to see the logic in your statement? If you were to leave me alone you would not be posting now would you? If you re-read all my posts you will not see any anger in them. The quote from the bible is present because it is a truth.

I do see people with religious beliefs receiving a lot of misuse, they are called morons, their belief’s are labeled as nonsense, they are made fun of and ridiculed simply for having a religious belief. It was not much different than when Jesus walked the earth. Not much has seemed to have changed and that is the reason for the scripture quotation.
watersoul
Bluedoll wrote:
My posts have nothing to do with Mrs Robota's post. I do fail to see the logic in your statement?

You repeated the essence of your first post but with more passion so I was curious if the reply was related to the comments of Mrs_Robota.

Quote:
If you were to leave me alone you would not be posting now would you?

I said 'I leave you to your own' relating to your personal faith and my lack of such.
I am still interested in the various faiths of others so I was curious why you effectively repeated yourself after Mrs_R's post with increased conviction.

Quote:
If you re-read all my posts you will not see any anger in them. The quote from the bible is present because it is a truth.

Apologies, I misinterpreted your vociferous and defensive tone as anger.

Quote:
I do see people with religious beliefs receiving a lot of misuse, they are called morons, their belief’s are labeled as nonsense, they are made fun of and ridiculed simply for having a religious belief. It was not much different than when Jesus walked the earth. Not much has seemed to have changed and that is the reason for the scripture quotation.

Many people believe in different things, or none at all.
Let's be happy that the Faith forum was created as a safe place to declare any beliefs, free from ridicule, no matter how ridiculous they may appear to others.
redhakaw
BlueDoll wrote:
I am rather put back. I thought there was not supposed to be cross linking....this comes from another post so should it go here?


and I also believe "haha", "lol" messages are also prohibited.
emedeiros
No.
afsoeiro
It is kind of hard to know and understand what exactly is love.
"God loves you, and expects that you love him back."
"You are supposed to love others the same way you love yourself".

Yes, but what is love?

One understanding that comes to my mind is that to love is to want the well being of a person. So, It is not exactly necessary to be living toguether with your enemies to love them. You could just want them to be well, even if you want them to have a really great life in the opposite hemisphere of the globe. As long as you want that person to have a really great life, there is love in you for your enemy.
Related topics
Bush’s Openly Religious Language
Christianity isn't easy so everybody isn't doing it.
Sex Before Marriage
Da Vinci Code
What is good, what is evil?
Better Godliness Through Love
Christianity: Why so many Churches? / Denominations?
Tithes
A question for all you monotheists.
Heaven or Hell?
Are there any "cool" religions out there?
my philosophy
Why did you choose the beliefs you follow?
Intelligent Design - Science or Religion?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Faith

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.