FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

REQUEST OVER A MONTH

stanleykc1
my request has been pending for a long time now without any information why. Please i hope something gets done soon. thanks
badai
i feel sorry for you. just be patient. other people are also waiting. some might even given up hope for waiting too long.

in the mean time, make yourself comfortable posting and interacting with others in forum. it will help later to keep up with points when your hosting is approved.
stanleykc1
Thanks a lot... at least now i know i wasn't abandoned and forgotten.
donfilipo
stanleykc1 wrote:

Well that was helpful for me too. I've benn waiting now for over 2 month. It would be useful if there would be some kind of info with waiting request number. Like where in the line are we? Smile
donfilipo
stanleykc1 wrote:

Well that was helpful for me too. I've benn waiting now for over 2 month. It would be useful if there would be some kind of info with waiting request number. Like where in the line are we? Smile
sysna
donfilipo wrote:
stanleykc1 wrote:

Bondings is away for around 2-3 months and no one can activate your account except him so you have to wait and hope he comes around soon.
Peterssidan
There used to be account creators (other than Bondings) but I'm not sure where they are now. Bondings will probably pop in during the holidays so hopefully we get some information then.
rx9876
Peterssidan wrote:
There used to be account creators (other than Bondings) but I'm not sure where they are now. Bondings will probably pop in during the holidays so hopefully we get some information then.

The disappearing of manager makes people worry.
Hope Bondings could have time to sort these things out,
and it's great that servers have been all green these days.
stanleykc1
rx9876 wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:

is Bonding back yet... its been more than six month and my request is still pending... please help
deanhills
stanleykc1 wrote:
rx9876 wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:

is Bonding back yet... its been more than six month and my request is still pending... please help
Suggest that you re-apply. As far as I know Bondings wasn't going to attend to pre-November applications. I don't know whether you can reapply in your account, but why not just check to see whether you can.
zimmer
stanleykc1 wrote:
my request has been pending for a long time now without any information why. Please i hope something gets done soon. thanks

Relax, take a depth breath and enjoy while waiting. I have seen request over a year now...
Blaster
Bondings doesn't seem to be attending to making any accounts right now. I'm not really sure whats going on 100%.
deanhills
Blaster wrote:
Bondings doesn't seem to be attending to making any accounts right now. I'm not really sure whats going on 100%.
I don't think anybody really does. What I do know however is that those with applications that are older than November should re-apply. As Bondings said he wouldn't be looking at applications older than November. And they should keep on writing nice reminders to the Staff who are Account Creators and Bondings. Like every 10 days or so. And make sure they have quality posts that will impress. A few extra ones that show a genuine interest in the Forum will probably also count in their favour.
Blaster
deanhills wrote:
Blaster wrote:
I don't think anybody really does. What I do know however is that those with applications that are older than November should re-apply. As Bondings said he wouldn't be looking at applications older than November. And they should keep on writing nice reminders to the Staff who are Account Creators and Bondings. Like every 10 days or so. And make sure they have quality posts that will impress. A few extra ones that show a genuine interest in the Forum will probably also count in their favour.

Very true. If you show that you are active that will only help in getting your request.