FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Long time no see-still no domain

likeabreeze
what a disappointment.
frihost, huh?
free domains, huh?

MODERATOR - Moved from General Chat to appropriate forum
-Ankhanu
deanhills
Agreed Likebreeze. Wonder whether you could start a special thread in the Web hosting support section. So we can get an idea of those who have applied for domains and haven't received domains yet. Just in case Bondings should make a surprise appearance. I'm sure if he made this appearance (I may be dreaming a little bit but I'm the eternal optimist here), the thread would be quite handy for him to see which members are still waiting for domains (I'm sure quite a number of those who applied have given up a long time ago).
Peterssidan
Anyone know when was the last time someone got a free domain from Frihost? Rolling Eyes
deanhills
I got one on 18 April 2012, after about a year of waiting. When I did, Bondings said that he was running out of his GoDaddy Gift Coupons and GoDaddy was not issuing them any longer. He'd have to think of an alternative way of gifting the domains. I think Standready got one too - not sure if this is my imagination and he could confirm, but he mentioned something in a discussion quite a while ago.
cybersa
deanhills wrote:
I got one on 18 April 2012, after about a year of waiting. When I did, Bondings said that he was running out of his GoDaddy Gift Coupons and GoDaddy was not issuing them any longer. He'd have to think of an alternative way of gifting the domains. I think Standready got one too - not sure if this is my imagination and he could confirm, but he mentioned something in a discussion quite a while ago.

Thanks deans for the information about Bondings problem.
Hope he will find a alternative solution as soon as possible.
ratanegra
Oh, I hadn't noticed. Sad I was so enthusiastic about getting a domain.
deanhills
ratanegra wrote:
Oh, I hadn't noticed. Sad I was so enthusiastic about getting a domain.
OK here's the deal. You go on posting and when you have the required coins, PM me first so we can check if Bondings is around BEFORE you apply for the domain. If Bondings is not around, you can gift those coins to me instead and I'll get you the domain. Once you qualify and we have established Bondings is not around, you can let me know what your choice of name is, and I'll then provide you with the options that are available.